PDA

View Full Version : Front line etc.....

neepnipper
08-Jun-07, 22:05
I just wanted to recommend this website www.petdrugsonline.co.uk for Front line flea and tick treatment like you buy at the vets. Usually I pay around £20.00 for a pack of 3 for large dogs 20 - 40kg, you can buy it from this website with free postage and packing for £25.46 for a pack of 6, quite a saving, mine arrived in 4 days and they also do packs of 3 for about £15.00 (saving £5.00 from what I'd pay at the vets) and all the other sizes, small dog etc.

They also sell Advantage flea treatment and Drontal worming tablets plus loads of other stuff (some like the new Frontline Combo and antibiotics you need a prescription for) plus stuff for cats and other animals.

stratman
09-Jun-07, 21:06
Have you used them Neepnipper? Not the frontline the website.

NickInTheNorth
09-Jun-07, 21:15
I've used them and found them to be excellent.

neepnipper
09-Jun-07, 22:26
Yes I have, I ordered a 6 pack of Frontline for large dogs and it arrived 4 days later, very good service and with 6 dogs I'm saving £90.00 a year!

nanoo
10-Jun-07, 13:27
Thanks Neenipper for that address, I'll definately change to them. I have six cats and i always use Bestpetpharmacy for frontline and have done for a long while as they were the cheapest i knew, their delivery is 3-4days as well and at no cost to the customer. I just checked their website and for a pack of 6 pipets it costs £18.17 and on your recommended one it is £17.05 (a saving of £1.12) thats a saving of £13.44 per year. Thanks again for that Neenipper.

nanoo
10-Jun-07, 13:30
Sorry Neepnipper for getting you name wrong. I will pay more attention in the future. Ha Ha.

neepnipper
21-Jun-07, 12:56
Just found an even cheaper website for Frontline! www.hyperdrug.com pack of 6 20kg - 40kg is £23.30 free p & p. I havn't used them yet but my friend has and says they're very good!