PDA

View Full Version : Phone Number For Sinclairs

Ojibwa
20-Jun-05, 12:49
Hi everyone, been looking for the telephone number for Sinclairs (Pub) in Wick, can't find it anywhere?? Does anyone know the number?
Cheers! :confused

katarina
20-Jun-05, 13:40
Hi everyone, been looking for the telephone number for Sinclairs (Pub) in Wick, can't find it anywhere?? Does anyone know the number?
Cheers! :confused

Sinclair's pub? I know i don't get out much, but never heard of it. Cheers; :confused :confused

Naefearjustbeer
20-Jun-05, 14:26
Used to be called Carters bar, Then the yard,. Sorry dont know the number

jac1791
20-Jun-05, 14:31
hi when it was carters number was 603424 , think it should still be the same

Whitewater
20-Jun-05, 23:01
Ojibwa, the number for Sinclairs bar is 609331. The food is good and you get plenty of it and the only place in Wick where you can get 'Bud' on draft.

Ojibwa
21-Jun-05, 09:44
Thanks for the info! Appriciated!
Just one thing though...you can get Bud on tap at Wetherspoon.

Angel-Eyes
21-Jun-05, 11:16
I agree Ojibwa i was there a few saturdays ago and the food was awful and cold. Was at the Yard...Sinclairs for a lunch and it was lovely what a plate full u got aswell couldnt eat it all. Def be goin there for my lunch again well worth the money i paid! :o)

Ojibwa
21-Jun-05, 16:43
Just a response to what I wrote yesterday...I wasn't meaning to slag off Wetherspoon & the staff...I was simply making a point that there wasn't enough staff to cope with the number of people needing served and fed. We have had many good meals there, we just try to avoid going there at their busy times.

wicker
21-Jun-05, 16:56
thats always been a problem with spoons tho can never cope when its busy been like that since the place opened up esp during lunch times
was there the other night and got our mains and my mate had ordered a starter no sign of it, so when kiddie went passed asked where starter was and he took it out so mate had to have her starter with her main bit of commensense is needed there like and it wasnt even that busy that night