PDA

View Full Version : Tesco computers for school vouchers

suzy
07-Jun-07, 20:14
Hi everyone, just found a pile of them computer vouchers, are the schools still collecting them or am i too late.
Suzy

Billy Boy
07-Jun-07, 20:19
my 5 year old said they have stopped collecting them this week

ashaw1
07-Jun-07, 20:47
I sent a large bundle into school with my son last week. I am sure if you handed them into the school they would not refuse them.

anneoctober
07-Jun-07, 20:48
Hi Suzy
think box still open at Pennyland school, my daughter will check tomorrow. Tesco have stopped giving out vouchers with shopping.

erli
07-Jun-07, 20:48
I am sure that it says on the back of the vouchers that they don't have to be sent in until July and someone today had some with her.

Bill Fernie
07-Jun-07, 21:26
I handed some in to Pulteneytown Academy this week and they added them to their pile. So if you are quick you should be able to help one of the schools

Ricco
07-Jun-07, 22:14
They should still be valid for a while yet, so send them in.

rs 2k
07-Jun-07, 22:40
I have a voucher here and on the back it says

no 8:All vouchers and orders must be returned to the designated handling house by 6.7.07- vouchers received after this date will be banked for use for computers for schools 2008

no 9:The final date for banking the vouchers for use in 2008 is 28.09.07- no further vouchers can be accepted after this date

wifie
10-Jun-07, 01:17
Well done rs 2K. If you check the back all the info is on the voucher. Send them in to the school as it takes an awful lot of vouchers for an actual computer and hopefully they will be grateful