PDA

View Full Version : M & S vouchers

katarina
07-Jun-07, 12:31
I've just been bombarded with chain email promising free M&S vouchers if I pass it on. Well i think it's another scam and just relegate them to chain letter heaven the same as I do with all the rest. however - just in case I'm wrong - will anyone who actually get these vouchers let me know?

laguna2
07-Jun-07, 12:32
I've just been bombarded with chain email promising free M&S vouchers if I pass it on. Well i think it's another scam and just relegate them to chain letter heaven the same as I do with all the rest. however - just in case I'm wrong - will anyone who actually get these vouchers let me know?

I believe it is a hoax - and also believe that the best place for chain letters/emails is in the bin!

burstbucker
07-Jun-07, 12:55
Yes, it was in yesterdays Daily Record that it was a hoax.

emb123
07-Jun-07, 13:02
Even the getting real vouchers is somewhat restricted for use here, the nearest M&S being in 150+ miles away for most folks down in Elgin :(

Angela
07-Jun-07, 13:06
Even the getting real vouchers is somewhat restricted for use here, the nearest M&S being in 150+ miles away for most folks down in Elgin :(

emb123, can you use the real vouchers for online shopping, do you know? :confused

lelebo
07-Jun-07, 13:29
there's one in Inverness too?

Penelope Pitstop
07-Jun-07, 13:52
Sometimes worth taking a look on this web site if you're planning buyings something off the internet. Even if it's only a free carriage code, it's better than nothing.:confused

www.myvouchercodes.co.uk (http://www.myvouchercodes.co.uk)

emb123
07-Jun-07, 14:23
emb123, can you use the real vouchers for online shopping, do you know? :confused
Not sure. I wondered that myself. I suppose if someone were to send me some for any reason I'd probably just sell them on eBay, or hang onto them until I went to Inverness or Elgin next. There are quite a few good deals on ebay for vouchers which people don't want.

Penelope, that site looks excellent - thanks for the tip. There is some site that my mum uses as well, think it's something like Martins money saving tips or some such that gives advice on special offers that are happening.

Angela
07-Jun-07, 14:36
Thanks to you both, emb123 and PP for these suggestions. :)

I'd never thought about using Ebay for vouchers!

When I get given a promo code, it never seems to be for the right thing at the right time (although we're always swopping them around the family if they're transferable), but that site looks much more useful. :)