PDA

View Full Version : Katie.... you're fired!

Ricco
07-Jun-07, 08:25
Well - why didn't he? Was Sir Alan giving her a way of backing out gracefully, knowing that he had put her in an impossible situation? He must have sussed that she was just a glory hunter, looking for the trophy but not the job. And how on earth did Simon survive? Well, at least it is clear which one will probably get the job (or am I just hopeful?)..:eek:

brokencross
07-Jun-07, 08:41
The "Bra Lady" didn't mince her words in the You're Fired Show on BBC2 afterwards. Thing is the Katie woman is so self centred and thick skinned she won't have taken anything on board. As you say she wants glory, to be famous for being infamous.

canuck
07-Jun-07, 14:12
Well - why didn't he? Was Sir Alan giving her a way of backing out gracefully, knowing that he had put her in an impossible situation? He must have sussed that she was just a glory hunter, looking for the trophy but not the job. And how on earth did Simon survive? Well, at least it is clear which one will probably get the job (or am I just hopeful?)..:eek:

Ricco, what are you talking about?

Ricco
07-Jun-07, 15:22
Ricco, what are you talking about?

Ahhh - you've not been following Apprentice then. ;)

canuck
07-Jun-07, 15:28
Thanks R. I thought this was some UK government scandal! Sadly I am not a Trump fan.

brokencross
07-Jun-07, 19:53
Sir Alan Trump????

Ricco
07-Jun-07, 22:17
Thanks R. I thought this was some UK government scandal! Sadly I am not a Trump fan.

Canuck, try www.bbc.co.uk (http://www.bbc.co.uk) and type apprentice into the search box. As for Katie... I'd rather bathe with a shark - at least you would know what you were dealing with. ;)

Yoda the flump
07-Jun-07, 22:26

You'll be living over the pond then. Its Sir Alan Sugar over here and not Donald Trump.

j4bberw0ck
07-Jun-07, 22:58
As for Katie... I'd rather bathe with a shark - at least you would know what you were dealing with. ;)

Oh, I don't know........ all those nice mammalian bits as opposed to a ravenous torpedo covered in sandpaper.:lol:

Ricco
10-Jun-07, 09:59
Oh, I don't know........ all those nice mammalian bits as opposed to a ravenous torpedo covered in sandpaper.:lol:

Hmmm - you've got a point there. ;)