View Full Version : www.myspace.com/david j hobbs

K dragon
07-Jun-07, 01:04
www.myspace.com/davidjhobbs

come check out the new me

Deemac
07-Jun-07, 08:23
David,
Sorry, much that the background is nice eye candy - it makes reading the content on top very difficult. Don't worry your not allow with this problem!! Most of the Bebo, Myspace brigade are the same.

If you reduced the contrast and lightened the image overall I feel it would work much better. (More like a watermark/sepia effect)

Just my pennies worth . . . . . :)

K dragon
07-Jun-07, 14:32
aye i know, it wasnt me that made it lol, got a friend of mine to fiddle with the settings, too much fiddle diddle with the whole myspace stuff. see about changing it tonight. cheers

K dragon
07-Jun-07, 15:11
page sorted. so please all have a look and enjoy the music. cheers.

~~Tides~~
08-Jun-07, 16:38
You are creepy.

K dragon
08-Jun-07, 17:17
cheers. i do my best :)

K dragon
09-Jun-07, 02:25
another new tune added, world of love.

was feeling a little more cultural with this one lol

also bit of trivia for you, the chant near the end is actually a tribal love song performed at rituals. very nice.

Sporran
09-Jun-07, 16:44
www.myspace.com/davidjhobbs (http://www.myspace.com/davidjhobbs)

David,
Sorry, much that the background is nice eye candy - it makes reading the content on top very difficult. Don't worry your not allow with this problem!! Most of the Bebo, Myspace brigade are the same.

If you reduced the contrast and lightened the image overall I feel it would work much better. (More like a watermark/sepia effect)

Just my pennies worth . . . . . :)

aye i know, it wasnt me that made it lol, got a friend of mine to fiddle with the settings, too much fiddle diddle with the whole myspace stuff. see about changing it tonight. cheers

Phew!! I'm glad you changed the background, David! At first glance, I thought you meant THAT was the new you! :lol: I'll listen to your tunes later when I have more time, and will then pass comment. I do like your replacement background, BTW!

K dragon
09-Jun-07, 17:02
LMAO!!!

never thought about the pic with that comment. new me! :)

DOC ROCK
09-Jun-07, 18:27
www.myspace.com/davidjhobbs (http://www.myspace.com/davidjhobbs)

Hey Dave, enjoyed your sounds very much. Keep on rocking!!!

K dragon
09-Jun-07, 19:09
why thank you doc rock, perscribe me some rock n roll, i have been ever so ill lol

cheers.

K dragon
16-Jun-07, 18:55
more songs added for your ears, so please no tears, just a few little cheers, and please leave at the door....the hurtful jeers.

Sporran
21-Jun-07, 07:11
more songs added for your ears, so please no tears, just a few little cheers, and please leave at the door....the hurtful jeers.

Just finished listening to your songs,
Keep up the good work, you can't go wrong,
They've got a good beat, that I must say,
Played in that special David Hobbs way!

My fave number is The Blue Sun. Is that your girlfriend's voice on that one?

K dragon
21-Jun-07, 16:16
why thank you sir,
in my soul some pride and joy does stir,
i am glad that you decided to click and run,
also my favourite sing the blue sun.

no im afraid, the vocals i sampled.

thank you for the kind ryhme.

Sporran
21-Jun-07, 18:13
You are welcome K Dragon,
But I'm not sir - I'm madame! :p

K dragon
21-Jun-07, 18:40
ah, my mistake.....(looks sheepishly)

bit of a basil fawlty moment lol

K dragon
23-Jun-07, 18:27
new song up on the great social god that is myspace.

the song is called vengeance, its inspired by my character the well dressed man, which is becoming the subject of an art project.