PDA

View Full Version : Central(not a recomendation!)

Ash
05-Jun-07, 11:11
went into central few weeks back, ordered my food and wee willie winkies for my wee one as thats all she wanted, i was charged £3.60 for them when you can buy them out of coop for under £1! when i asked why i was charged for a full kids meal they said its because its of kids menu!!!

mums angels
05-Jun-07, 11:21
went into central few weeks back, ordered my food and wee willie winkies for my wee one as thats all she wanted, i was charged £3.60 for them when you can buy them out of coop for under £1! when i asked why i was charged for a full kids meal they said its because its of kids menu!!!

i get a large bowl(15 sausages usually) of wee willie winkies for my wee one in there all the time and they only charge me £1....

not keen on most of their food but the kids love going :) so i can't complain you must have got a new or inexperienced member of staff

Ash
05-Jun-07, 11:22
i never it was someone who served me loads of times before, i havent been back since!

mums angels
05-Jun-07, 11:28
i never it was someone who served me loads of times before, i havent been back since!

well you must have just been unlucky ..if you ever go again i would just say to them its for a wee one and that your not paying full kiddies menu price..you don't get your free drink and ice-cream but i take my own juice for wee one so it doesnt matter ...hence i only pay a £1 i wouldn't be happy with paying what you did either

Ash
05-Jun-07, 16:18
as for weatherspoons, i dont see the big deal, the food is frozen, then put in a microwave, me and my partner got food poisioning from there! not going back! :mad:

mums angels
05-Jun-07, 21:49
weatherspoons is awful its all processed rubbish:)