PDA

View Full Version : Did you start Wick High in 1988?

Idlewild
15-Jun-05, 18:21
Anyone thought of a Reunion?

Since we are all going to be 30 in 2006/2007 :D

Was on Friends Reunited and it just made me think!

Moonboots
15-Jun-05, 19:02
I dont want to hit the 30 stage.

I started high school then i think....getting too old to remember..lol

I think it would be a good night.

Cheers
Paul

KAT1E
21-Jun-05, 10:23
You'd need to get a list of names - think i started about that time??????

Idlewild
26-Jun-05, 16:12
Hi Katie,

Yep you definately started the high school in 1988, as I should know :D !!

I was waiting to see what kind of response I would get here first before taking things further and organising a reunion!

So anyone else who started in 1988 let us know if you are interested in a reunion.

Then we can decide from there!

KAT1E
27-Jun-05, 10:08
Who are you????

Idlewild
27-Jun-05, 12:06
Sent you a PM Katie!

Anybody else interested in the Reunion?

franny
04-Jul-05, 18:55
i started high school in 1988, a reunion would be a good crack, dunno about turning 30 though

The Pepsi Challenge
15-Jun-06, 03:13
Wick has a high school reunion every week - in the Waterfront.

OSCAR2
25-Aug-06, 23:29
I started Wick High in 1988 as well. I think it would be a good idea. Never mind turning 30 I am already there have been since March. I think I know who Katie and Franny are but not sure about the rest. :)

lar
06-Sep-06, 15:55
I started wick high in 1988.
Reunion would be a good laugh.
Im up for that.

sanka2112
07-Jun-09, 23:14
I dont want to hit the 30 stage.

I started high school then i think....getting too old to remember..lol

I think it would be a good night.

Cheers
Paul
you wish you were 30

sanka2112
07-Jun-09, 23:16
can't remember when started high school but am 30

MB1
25-Aug-09, 14:48
Hi there,

I am having an attack of nostalgia, it looks like I am too late, did you organise the reunion in the end? I was due to leave Keiss Primary in 1989 I think...and I would have ended up in Wick High School that year had I not left to live abroad with my family. Am just wondering if anyone was in Primary 5 at Keiss Primary in 1987-1988? Some of the people in my class were Lyndsay Bain, Fiona Mackay, Fiona Smith, Corinne, Neil Nethercott (headmaster's son) and Jill Dunnet. Some other people I remember are Keith and Gordon Dunnet, I think one of them was in my class. If anyone knows Jill Dunnet or Lyndsay Bain I would love to get in touch with either of them. I know its a long shot, but it would be nice to know what became of everyone. If you want to know who I am, send me a PM and I'll reply!:)

ffg
07-Sep-09, 16:21
fairly sure i was there for some 88 you should post a list of names or at least a few of the more memorable characters you remember to see if you can jog a memory or maybe they are like myself and the hamster fell off the wheel along time ago :)

AfternoonDelight
22-Sep-09, 11:09
Hi there,

I am having an attack of nostalgia, it looks like I am too late, did you organise the reunion in the end? I was due to leave Keiss Primary in 1989 I think...and I would have ended up in Wick High School that year had I not left to live abroad with my family. Am just wondering if anyone was in Primary 5 at Keiss Primary in 1987-1988? Some of the people in my class were Lyndsay Bain, Fiona Mackay, Fiona Smith, Corinne, Neil Nethercott (headmaster's son) and Jill Dunnet. Some other people I remember are Keith and Gordon Dunnet, I think one of them was in my class. If anyone knows Jill Dunnet or Lyndsay Bain I would love to get in touch with either of them. I know its a long shot, but it would be nice to know what became of everyone. If you want to know who I am, send me a PM and I'll reply!:)

I just read this post - I know these people - I was in the same year as Lindsay, Fiona, Sally, Coralie etc....will PM you! :Razz

Amy-Winehouse
29-Sep-09, 08:05
Wick has a high school reunion every week - in the Waterfront.

Shouldnt that be a primary school reunion?:cool:

annemarie482
24-Sep-10, 23:03
Hi there,

gordon dunnet is my fiance!
therefore keith is my brother in law and jill is their auntie!!