PDA

View Full Version : Oh why and why and why?

Kenn
03-Jun-07, 23:51
Why is it that invariably all one's favourite Tv programmes are on either at the same time or the same day?
I am finding it hard to make the time to watch all the current ones, like, "Springwatch," (also checking the live cams when it's off air), "Coast," new series, French Open tennis, Rugby test series and the repeats of the episodes of "Planet Earth," "The Life of birds," "Blue World." that I missed on the original broadcasts.

I need 48 hrs in each day and to add insult to injury I can only record one channel despite the wonders of modern technology!

Does any one else suffer the same problem?

marylund2323
04-Jun-07, 00:11
download the programs that are in series's...u might be able to find them here
http://www.tv-links.co.uk

JAWS
04-Jun-07, 00:11
What's nearly as bad is when you decide it's time to relax, put your feet up, and watch a bit of Telly and guess what? There's not a darned thing worth watching for hours on end!

Bobinovich
04-Jun-07, 21:26
Heck, what do you think the Org is for! It's full of dissolutioned TV watchers who can't find anything worth watching :lol:

Phoebus_Apollo
04-Jun-07, 21:32
If you have SKY then I would highly recommend SKY+ which allows you to record 2 different channels at the same time, so you can watch them back at your own convenience - you can also fast forward through the adverts (of recorded programs) and pause live tv.:)

obiron
04-Jun-07, 21:39
boo all the programmes i really liked are done now except for csi.

Angela
04-Jun-07, 21:41
Why is it that invariably all one's favourite Tv programmes are on either at the same time or the same day?
I am finding it hard to make the time to watch all the current ones, like, "Springwatch," (also checking the live cams when it's off air), "Coast," new series, French Open tennis, Rugby test series and the repeats of the episodes of "Planet Earth," "The Life of birds," "Blue World." that I missed on the original broadcasts.

I need 48 hrs in each day and to add insult to injury I can only record one channel despite the wonders of modern technology!

Does any one else suffer the same problem?

Absolutely -it's either feast or famine. To make matters worse my trusty old vcr has broken down so I haven't been able to record anything recently. I've been told not to bother replacing it, but to go for a hard drive instead.

Hmm, not too sure how that works, or if it would work with my TV...or how much it would cost....can anybody advise? :confused