PDA

View Full Version : Bits and pieces !

dousslesh
04-Aug-18, 13:22
We have a couple of boxes of '' bits and pieces '' free to good home ! ( Had a clear out of kitchen cupboards as space needed ! )
Contains microwave egg poacher, wine cooler, pickling jars, popcorn maker ,water filter jug ,spice rack and jars and many more useful bits and pieces.
Needs to be collected ASAP from Roster area ( Near Lybster ) Please pm if interested

sammie250
09-Aug-18, 18:37
We have a couple of boxes of '' bits and pieces '' free to good home ! ( Had a clear out of kitchen cupboards as space needed ! )
Contains microwave egg poacher, wine cooler, pickling jars, popcorn maker ,water filter jug ,spice rack and jars and many more useful bits and pieces.
Needs to be collected ASAP from Roster area ( Near Lybster ) Please pm if interested
hiya am very intent in all your stuff have you got a phone number or adress so i can pick up thanks

dousslesh
10-Aug-18, 19:24
Sorry just seen your reply as I was only checking for Pm's . Had already received messages and found a home for all the stuff but will let you now if there is any more when I have the next clear out. Thanks again