PDA

View Full Version : why cant you park where you are suppose to?

emszxr
02-Jun-07, 22:40
was in wick on thursday and went to homebase and parked in the parent parking was a black nissan twin cab truck, no kids, no, the lazy guy just wanted to be parked as close to homebase door as was possible. and it wasnt raining, it was a glorious day.
then later on in the day i had to go back and this time, 2 old biddies were parking in a parent space.
why can people not park where they are suppose to and not designated parking bays for parents with children or the disabled.

Billy Boy
02-Jun-07, 22:45
because most people don't care lol :mad: plus who's there to stop them?

Solus
02-Jun-07, 22:51
you got a tongue in your head ? tell them if you seem them doing it, embarass them !

emszxr
02-Jun-07, 22:56
i usually do, but the guy got in his truck and was off before i had a chance and the 2 old biddies were pulling in just as i was pulling out and had 2 very tired kids in back wanting to get going so they could go to sleep, plus i had had a lovely day in wick and didnt want to spoil it by a confrontation. had a go at a woman in inverness couple of weeks ago for it and the language that came out of her in front of my kids was disgusting.

Solus
02-Jun-07, 23:22
Shame they re-act that way, not much you can do then but at least you confronted them maybe they will think next time !