PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday

the nomad
01-Jun-07, 11:44
It's Friday and for once the sun is shining, don't mention BB* it will rain.

I think a few cold beers tonight.

What's everyone else planning?

Have a good weekend all:Razz:Razz

Solus
01-Jun-07, 12:03
Suns out, warm and its dry, think its time to wheel bike out if garage and tomorrow got to MOT my bike :( but a very nice ( if not stupid man) gave me a choice of bikes to take out for a "test ride" :rolleyes: oh what hardship !

CFM
01-Jun-07, 13:32
we're looking forward to the scrabster mission fayre tommorrow with the coastguard raft race - always a good day out

Ash
01-Jun-07, 13:42
going to inverness tomorow to pick up my dad, he was in having a wee operation on his arm, might get a wee bit of shopping, if my other half allows it! :lol:

Lolabelle
01-Jun-07, 13:52
It is starting to get cold here. Tomorrow night we are going to a bonfire. Church Youngies are having a get together and we are tagging along, and it should be lots of fun.:cool:

Angela
01-Jun-07, 13:56
My younger daughter and my son and his girlfriend are all visiting tomorrow. :D

What we'll do really depends on the weather, so no other plans made yet - quite scary thunderstorms here yesterday...:(

canuck
01-Jun-07, 14:13
It's Friday and for once the sun is shining, don't mention BB* it will rain.

What's everyone else planning?

Have a good weekend all:Razz:Razz

It is so smoggy here that one can barely breath and I have been summoned to a meeting with the president of the Org's Toronto Chapter.

Victoria
01-Jun-07, 14:15
Its Friday......and don't I know it! I've just had a 2 hour lunch break down the pub and I think I'm gonna leave work early.

We've got some friends coming over for a drink tonight then tomorrow its the Epsom Derby!!!! we only live a 5 minute walk away!!!

floyed
01-Jun-07, 15:03
I am going out for my tea tonight. Then coming home to crash in front of the telly. Maybe watch a film:Razz

dunderheed
01-Jun-07, 21:57
working the morra , but on the bright side it is our fund raising day for mcmillan nurses, so if any of you are in somerfield thurso please buy a ballon for the balloon race