PDA

View Full Version : Found....

DeHaviLand
01-Jun-07, 01:49
....in Union Street yesterday(Wednesday). An item of jewellery. If anyone can describe it to me, I will be more than happy to deliver it to them.
Failing this, it will be handed in to the Police Station

cat
01-Jun-07, 11:37
hi
i don't supoze it was a very old and worn eternity ring? last i remember def wearing it was out for meal in mackays.

the nomad
01-Jun-07, 11:40
Nice to see such good old fashione honesty, hope you find the items owner.

Victoria
01-Jun-07, 11:42
Nice to see such good old fashione honesty, hope you find the items owner.

I'm impressed too. Well done.

I recently lost a Tiffany bracelet that my other half bought - sadly lost for ever :~(

karia
01-Jun-07, 20:03
A Tiffany bracelet? You hang on to that guy :).

Karia

rfr10
01-Jun-07, 21:46
You may as well hand it in at the police station now as if someone has lost something important, that's the first place they'll go.

DeHaviLand
01-Jun-07, 21:58
You may as well hand it in at the police station now as if someone has lost something important, that's the first place they'll go.
I dont think handing it in to my nearest police station will do any good. I will though hand it in to Wick police station as soon as I am back in Wick. Thanks for your advice though.

DeHaviLand
01-Jun-07, 22:01
hi
i don't supoze it was a very old and worn eternity ring? last i remember def wearing it was out for meal in mackays.

Sorry cat, but I hope you find it.

karia
01-Jun-07, 22:06
My mum had a lovely ring, was supposed to be her engagement ring, but because of abject poverty she didn't get it ,..years on an 'evil but rich' aunt died & mum got her ring from the proceeds.
..she lost that ring, in grass cuttings, in the sand, under the sea at one point.
it was meant to be on her hand......always found it's way back.

In Feb she had a big birthday,..she's terminally ill so we know it's her last.

dad gave me a huge amount of cash to buy her a special ring.

He said i should choose something that suited me too.:roll:
It's a single big diamond, such clarity & purity, just like me ma!

Can't say I'm looking forward to wearing it.

Funnily I'm ok with the one she kept losing.