PDA

View Full Version : Not Safe to Walk the Streets

Venture
31-May-07, 12:34
Im sure many of you have read of the appaling crime which took place at the weekend in Argyle Square. A defenceless woman was seriously assaulted for trying to help a young girl. I know people always say dont get involved in someone elses arguement but its hard to watch someone else being attacked without trying to calm the situation. This poor woman certainly paid dearly for her help. What is Wick coming to when its not even safe to walk the streets anymore.

marylund2323
31-May-07, 19:15
this is quite shockin but up here we have the least crime in the country..i originally come from leeds and this sorta thing as well as stabbings and shootings are an everyday occurance...

rfr10
31-May-07, 19:57
This is the reason that I never go out in Wick at night.

Semiazas
31-May-07, 21:37
It just highlights the fact that we need a Star Chamber for Wick and Thurso...

Time to reclaim our neighbourhoods...

[evil]

christina
31-May-07, 22:51
my fiance got his wallet stolen out off his work van on monday morn in wick down near telford street luckily his laptop was not stolen it was in its case on the pasengers seat dunno how they missed that.hope the woman that got hurt isnt too bad:(

the nomad
01-Jun-07, 11:06
All fellow orgers.

This is just symptomatic of the society that we know live in, criminals are rewarded, the innocent are persecuted, sentences are a joke, prisons are like hotels, the police have no clip round the ear powers, lazing about is encouraged and society in general is in downward spiral.....but we can all stop it, enough is enough, go to your MP, your MSP , your council and hound them to improve things. To often the law is taken into peoples own hands and much of it justified, if the woman concerned was related to me I would unleash so much pain and misery on this cowrd he would wish he'd never been born. I hope she recovers and no lasting damage.

I remember when I still lived in the old town of Thurso, a lad and his partner came out of the newmarket and he promptly at full swing punched her in the face, I was first on scene and right to re-educate him, hoever the girls brother arrived who I knew, 5 seconds explaining what happened to the brother and then swift justice to the spinless coward a damn good hiding. Good old Caithness people using old values.