PDA

View Full Version : week 4!

Ash
31-May-07, 12:07
its 4weeks now since Maddie went missing, i think her chances of being found are pretty slim, poor wee thing.

who ever has her let her parents know so they can start to grieve and take her home!:~(

donnalee1994
31-May-07, 12:38
I agree Ash i cant see her being found now it's just been too long,it's a real shame but the parent's have to realise that she is probably gone for good and try to get there life's to some sort of normalty if that's ever going to be possible.

mccaugm
31-May-07, 13:41
I agree Ash i cant see her being found now it's just been too long,it's a real shame but the parent's have to realise that she is probably gone for good and try to get there life's to some sort of normalty if that's ever going to be possible.

I think that is an impossible task, my feeling is that they won't get "closure" until they actually know what has happened. When she is found they can start to grieve or feel relief whatever the outcome.

the nomad
31-May-07, 14:26
It's probably a harsh reality that she's now gone for good.......however the nomad is not giving up on her, there is always the slim chance and while it still remains we should all pray that her abductor sees sense and hands her back. If she has been abducted to sell to a childless couple there is always hope.

Penelope Pitstop
31-May-07, 16:03
If she is still alive I have every hope that she will be found one day....sadly that day may not be anytime soon:~(

johno
31-May-07, 16:07
yes lets just hope that this wee lassie is found alive & well.
we should never give up hope no matter how hopeless it may seem :~(

futurelegends
31-May-07, 23:09
Never give up hope - The Press Coverage helps keep her in the spotlight.

Just remember - That distinctive pupil in her eye (running into the iris) cannot be hidden easily.
If you think you see her look closely into her eyes to double check and if it's her raise the alarm.

danc1ngwitch
01-Jun-07, 08:42
I agree never give up hope.
I think she will turn up Alive may i add.

Ojibwa
01-Jun-07, 18:20
Hi I don't think anyone would ever give up hope of finding the wee girl Maddie, and I hope that she is found safe and well very soon. I'm just curious why this case has got so much attention, there are lots of other missing kids but their stories are not out there in the media.

karia
01-Jun-07, 19:03
She has articulate, professional, media savvy parents, she is British, she is white and the British media are run by articulate, professional, largely white folks who can see themselves in a similar position.

Sadly, the children grabbed from the streets of Brazil or Mexico have no such voice.

would be nice if they all got home safe.