PDA

View Full Version : Rheghead says 'Goodbye for now'

Rheghead
13-Jun-05, 15:07
I am having a break from posting for the moment. It has been fun, generally, but Summer is here and quite honestly I could utilise my time better doing other things than on these boards. I will use the other areas of the boards just not the general area, it is too much of a hive of bickering for my liking, yes I know I am guilty as well but I am not the only one.

I have my biofuel project and my DIY solar heating to install. I have an Ariel Arrow motorcycle to do up and a 1973 Triumph Trident to ride out west. Plus I have got to get through the other half of my Gaelic language studies. As you will agree too much to do.

May be in the winter I will return if things have calmed down.

BTW Liz, you can still pm me when the badges and the tin has been sent

Cheers to all and happy posting!

Rheghead

jjc
13-Jun-05, 15:15
Cheers Rheggers. Enjoy your summer and let us know how the biofuel thing works out... if you don't blow yourself up that is ;)

champagnebaby
13-Jun-05, 15:39
Internet addiction test make you revaluate your time? lol [lol]

Awww who's gonna take over as top poll poster?? You get half the debates going on here :eek:

captain chaos
13-Jun-05, 16:14
Good luck with the summer projects.

Will hope for reports on how the solar and biofuel experiments go.

Happy biking

Regards
Captain Chaos

jjc
13-Jun-05, 16:18
You get half the debates going on here
Oh no he doesn't! ;)

squidge
13-Jun-05, 16:24
I think you should post updates ewvery couple of weeks or so.

We will look forward to hearing how things are progressing - keep well and smiling and see you soon
:D

weeboyagee
13-Jun-05, 17:33
Awwww, Rheggers, I thought you’d have shown them what you’ve managed to do with the Gaelic since we were posting about it months ago! I’m sure they would have all been impressed!! Especially your wee post script that follows your Saltire!

Co-dhuibh, ged a tha e uabhasach duilich nach bì thu a sgrìobhadh air na forums an-seò :~( , tha mi an dòchas gum bi tìde mhath agad! Tha dòchas agam cuideachd gum bì thu a sgrìobhadh anns a Ghàidhlig nuair a thig thu air ais - mar do phost-dheàlain!!!!! Suas Leis a Ghaidhlig!
Anyway, although its a pity you won't be joinging in these forums for a while, I hope you have a good time! I hope that you will be writing in Gaelic when you come back, like in your e-mails!! Up with the Gaelic! :D

fred
13-Jun-05, 18:49
I have my biofuel project and my DIY solar heating to install. I have an Ariel Arrow motorcycle to do up and a 1973 Triumph Trident to ride out west. Plus I have got to get through the other half of my Gaelic language studies. As you will agree too much to do.

I don't mind riding the Triumph out west for you if it will help any.

~~Tides~~
13-Jun-05, 19:17
Tiraa for a bit.

golach
13-Jun-05, 19:19
Have a nice summer

Liz
13-Jun-05, 19:55
Good luck with all your projects!

I'll be in touch re the collecting can. Thanks so much for collecting for Cats Protection. It's very much appreciated!
Better not add an emoticon or Drutt will find some hidden meaning!!!!

Liz

Liz
13-Jun-05, 22:17
Better not add an emoticon or Drutt will find some hidden meaning!!!!

Liz

I want to apologise to Drutt as I now realise his intentions were good as he thought my rolling eyes icon was putting people off volunteering!
Sorry!

Liz

MadPict
13-Jun-05, 23:05
Have a good break - make sure you come back refreshed and ready for a winter of discontent!!!

[lol] [lol] [lol]