PDA

View Full Version : Prom

weebear_07
30-May-07, 21:52
Please help,

My 11 year old daughter has decided she now wants to go to her school prom. It only leaves me about 6 weeks to get something organised. Does anyone know if there is anyone in Caithness that sells or makes prom dresses.:(

footie chick
30-May-07, 22:16
Gail in Elizabeths in Thurso might be worth a try.

marylund2323
30-May-07, 23:01
they have proms at 11 up here?? jesus mine was wen i was 16 lol

mums angels
30-May-07, 23:01
cheaper option could be NEXT or similar retail store , you get some fab dresses about ..

M.Funkenstein
30-May-07, 23:28
You could always try eBay if all else fails, it's a bit hit and miss but I'm pretty sure that's where my friends mum got a dress for her from.

Fluff
31-May-07, 11:28
they have proms at 11 up here?? jesus mine was wen i was 16 lol

same here Mary, my senior ball was when i was in 5th year!
at 11 for me it was called a disco...

angela5
31-May-07, 11:31
Please help,

My 11 year old daughter has decided she now wants to go to her school prom. It only leaves me about 6 weeks to get something organised. Does anyone know if there is anyone in Caithness that sells or makes prom dresses.:(

:eek: Didn't think they had a prom until the 4th year in High School.

Ash
31-May-07, 12:05
next is really good for dresses and there not that expensive, i cant belive there having a prom for 11years either, how times change! :lol:

rockchick
31-May-07, 22:01
Try TK Maxx...they had prom dresses in awhile ago

What school is it that's having the prom? My daughter's eleven and I haven't heard diddly about a prom.

danc1ngwitch
01-Jun-07, 08:15
Please help,

sent u a pm

the nomad
01-Jun-07, 11:54
Please help,

I'm sure there's acompany in Inverness hires them I'l try and find out for you, either way Debenhams are good for this.

weebear_07
07-Jun-07, 16:47
Just wated to say thanks to everyone who passed on ideas on where to get a dress for my daughter's prom. Panic is now over thanks, got one at vanity fair. Need to extend my mortgage now though lol.

Thanks again.:D