PDA

View Full Version : Locked Topics - Stroma.

weeboyagee
13-Jun-05, 10:27
Why do topics get locked so that they can't be added to? I was unable to post replies on a recent thread to do with Stroma at the weekend because I was away and can't now that I am back 'cause it is locked? :confused

Pairings were by character! :D Gleeber and Golach need to be on the island for setting the "Dad's Army" exercises for the rest of the guyz and gals! Squidge for keeping the peace, Katarina for keeping everything going, Champagne Babe and Bacardi Babe for the boogy on down parties and to ensure an element of non-conformity, Rheghead for getting all the conversations started (with a poll of course!) and Dr Szin for keeping the debates lively! I think that it's a perfect start to a Big Brother Island and as for caithness.org celebrity island, I think it would get it off to a good start!

Take the point - alananders has to go too!!!! DEFINITELY!! :D

squidge
13-Jun-05, 10:38
Thats a good explanation weeboyagee!!!

Its funny how people see you on these message boards my real life friends would say i was Infuriatingly argumentative at times

golach
13-Jun-05, 11:18
weeboyagee,
I would be delighted to set up an exercise programme for the participants, But to have Generalisimo Gleeber as my ally, would be like trying to get oil and water to mix. No offense Gleeber pal, but your radical ideas, an my old fashioned values I do not think would gel.
weeboyagee, thanks for the offer :eyes

katarina
13-Jun-05, 14:37
well, to get back to what i was trying to do before the thread was locked - organise a trip to stroma. I was thinking next Sunday?

gleeber
15-Jun-05, 07:16
weeboyagee,
I would be delighted to set up an exercise programme for the participants, But to have Generalisimo Gleeber as my ally, would be like trying to get oil and water to mix. No offense Gleeber pal, but your radical ideas, an my old fashioned values I do not think would gel.
weeboyagee, thanks for the offer :eyes

There was a time when old fashioned values were radical ideas and were punishable by death. Some O them were no that long ago either. :(
I think we would get on great to be honest. I have a headful of old fashioned values myself. If old fashioned values get in the way of modern ideas, maybe, just maybe old fashioned values need to be challenged and updated.
A Caithness.org mans group on Stroma for a week would be a great idea. No Women. Well, Katerina could come over a couple of times a day till do the dishes. Oops perhaps thats too old fashioned an idea. ;)
Seriously though, why not chaps?
Its probably too late this year to check out the possibility but I wid be into it.

weeboyagee
15-Jun-05, 09:55
OK Gleeber - I can go with that - take the golf clubs with us as well as Katarina - and a few tins too. Then we can BBQ without dishes after the golf and have a few tins to celebrate the day - howz that sound? :cool:

squidge
15-Jun-05, 10:26
Hey

hang on a minute i was invited here too and all of a sudden im excluded?

Or maybe Gleebers reference to a Caithness.org mans group outing means that he doesnt realise im a girlie.

I dont want to miss anything here so please stop excluding us ladies [mad]

golach
15-Jun-05, 10:27
weeboyagee, sorry I think Gleebers suggestion is a far better one than yours

katarina
15-Jun-05, 11:13
OK Gleeber - I can go with that - take the golf clubs with us as well as Katarina - and a few tins too. Then we can BBQ without dishes after the golf and have a few tins to celebrate the day - howz that sound? :cool:

EE, thanks for that! I'm not into dishes! I don't mind cooking if you guys kill and clean the game and the fish and dig up the roots. Well, we are getting back to nature, aren't we? Oh, and tins are a bit modern - we'll have to brew our own!

katarina
15-Jun-05, 11:23
Hey

hang on a minute i was invited here too and all of a sudden im excluded?

Or maybe Gleebers reference to a Caithness.org mans group outing means that he doesnt realise im a girlie.

I dont want to miss anything here so please stop excluding us ladies [mad]

We'll have the house, the others can camp!

Naefearjustbeer
16-Jun-05, 01:50
if you guys kill and clean the game and the fish !

have you seen all the seals?? wont be many fish around

katarina
16-Jun-05, 08:07
What do seals taste like? By the way, I recommend the wild-life cruise on the rubber boat from John o'groats - fantastic! Everyone should do it it least once!