PDA

View Full Version : CHAT - Deceiving The Public?

Michael Dennis
14-Feb-18, 17:15
This is a comment from CHATS FB page today. I have to say that I really agree:

This release of information is just a pile of nonsense. You work on our behalf, it should have been shared with us either before or at the very least, the same time as meeting at Holyrood.

Too many politicians on CHAT now playing politics and trying to further their personal ambitions.This is not commercial, you should not be selling it to national newspapers, this is about real peoples lives.

YOU ARE NOW GUILTY OF WITHHOLDING INFORMATION FROM THE PUBLIC YOU REPRESENT. This is absolutely disgusting behaviour on your part and all this achieves is the public losing faith in you.

cptdodger
14-Feb-18, 19:21
Do you know what information they withheld ?

Michael Dennis
14-Feb-18, 22:44
The bombshell information which they provided Shona Robison with last week and which they said they would release in the Courier, over a week later. Guess what, still nothing and now they are claiming on their FB they can't said as it's a big story for a National Newspaper.

They have totally forgotten who it is they are representing. Not themselves, not the government, not national newspapers, the local public whos lives depend on these local NHS services, which they are now using to granstand with on a national level.

cptdodger
14-Feb-18, 23:10
That's not right at all Michael. It sounds like we are pawns in their publicity game.

DMFB
15-Feb-18, 00:01
I do not agree with this cat and mouse power game one bit. By with holding this information and other actions I fear chat have done themsleves no favours. I have read some very negative comments online about this and even in my advanced years I have managed to spot some deleted comments form their facebook page. I am so disapoinnted to see that they do not allow criticism or questioning of their actions.
I have lost respect for them over this. Much as I admire what they started out to achieve I feel that this has turned into a power game with no winners certainly egos and manipultaion of the public not just by NHS.

Neil Howie
16-Feb-18, 22:21
scorrie2017 #6
your gutter level name calling is deplorable and detracts from the serious point of the OP.

her00026
17-Feb-18, 11:57
The running down of the local hospitals for the glorifiaction of Inverness, who have 'grabbed' our local budget is deplorable. It is happening to all the ares who have been 'subsumed' by Highland. Why can we not work together?
It is the same for education, social work, roads etc, etc.
For once can we not pull together?

her00026
17-Feb-18, 16:50
I have had family who have had operations done in Wick and Inverness over the years and the support care and lack of hospital 'bugs' put Wick way in the lead ... not to mention the reduced traveling times.
Would you want your grannie sent home in her dressing gown in a taxi? We are talking 4 hours and no feed back to family!

crayola
19-May-18, 15:44
Could someone elaborate on this alleged deception?