PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to cut down Gorse (wyns) also other handman work may be available

Ailisha
13-Feb-18, 12:43
Hello, would there be anyone interested in a day's work (maybe 2?) I have some gorse (wyns) at the back of the house (I'm moving in soon) and am looking for someone to cut it down, (a chainsaw would be all that's needed) and stack it near to fence, as a windbreaker. it would be 1 or 2 days work, I will pay for the completed job rather than an hourly rate. I am not in the area at the moment, won't be until April I would like it done asap before I move in. I can arrange for payment on the completed job and view for an estimate. Dunbeath.
There may also be more work in the future, fencing and things if in interested. Thank You in advance. :)

angela5
14-Feb-18, 09:29
Pm sent ,,,,,,,,,

Piggy1992
15-Feb-18, 10:59
Good morning could I have a contact number Bramley landscapes will be intrested in the above work

SaraS
15-Feb-18, 15:22
Hi Alisha, I'd be very interested in the work and can do it whenever suits you best. I've got chainsaw and stay nearby. However I can't seem to find a way to contact you on here and new to the site so do you have a contact number I could use? Thanks

Ailisha
17-Feb-18, 14:18
Hi sorry, I am new to this site and it isn't easy to use.My number is 07864855217 Thanks.

Ailisha
19-Feb-18, 17:23
Hi I'm trying to reply to you could you please call me asap on 01434240233. Thanks or leave me a number which i can reply to.