PDA

View Full Version : Free Self Hypnosis, NLP workshop at Dunbeath Surgery

A_Usher
29-May-07, 10:18
Just to let you know we are intending running a free workshop on self hypnosis and NLP at Dunbeath Surgery. A variety of topics will be covered and demonstrated such as:

Basics of Self Hypnosis
Inductions
Trance, what is it, is it safe?
Basics of NLP
Basics of psychological behaviour
Bio feedback
Identification of Stress and Stress Toolbox

If you are interested please contact me, as soon as possible.
Date has still to be arranged and will be organised around interested individuals.

This workshop is ideal for dealing with stress, phobias and much more and will provide the tools and techniques for dealing with a variety of situations.

Contact me either via a pm, email or telephone.

Andrew Usher

davem
29-May-07, 22:42
Hello,
Very interested in your workshop, could you send me more information.

Many thanks
Stella (Jones)

Team Leader Learning Disability Service - Caithness & Sutherland

abfabstell@hotmail.com
or
stella.jones@hpct.scot.nhs.uk

Thanks again

A_Usher
05-Jul-07, 15:12
Hi there,
I am looking to fix a date for this, later this month, most likely a Saturday morning at Dunbeath Surgery.

There are still a few places left for anyonw interested.

We will cover a variety of topics such as:

What is hypnosis, the difference between hypnosis and hypnotherapy
Self Hypnosis, its usage
Pain management techniques
Stress Management techniques
NLP basics
How to identify and release habits
Rapport building

And much more.

Either PM me, email or contact me at Dunbeath Surgery for a place.

A_Usher
06-Jul-07, 17:01
This workshop is now closed.
i am sorry to all who applied who did not get a place on this one, but we where overwhelmed with people asking for a place.
We will arrange another one shortly after this one.

For all on this first intake, you should have an email or pm with details. If you dont receive this let me know asap.

Andrew.

helenwyler
06-Jul-07, 18:27
Wsih I could have come! The NLP interests me as I use a few techniques from this for teaching dyslexic children.

A_Usher
10-Jul-07, 12:50
Can everyone allocated a place, please fill in the online form, via the link sent as soon as possible please.

Thanks,
Andrew

A_Usher
25-Jul-07, 10:18
Just a little prompt to remind all those signed up that the workshop is this coming saturday, from 12 -3.

See you there,

Andrew

A_Usher
28-Jul-07, 16:13
A big thank you to all that attended today.

We will be arranging another workshop for those who didnt get a place or couldnt make it, so if you want a place let us know asap.

Andrew

ginajade
28-Jul-07, 19:40
Very interesting, refreshing course. Well run. gave me more of an insight into hypnosis/ hypnotherapy. Met some nice people in a very relaxed atmosphere. Would recommend if this course is run again.:Razz

porshiepoo
28-Jul-07, 19:56
A big thank you to all that attended today.

We will be arranging another workshop for those who didnt get a place or couldnt make it, so if you want a place let us know asap.

Andrew

Two places please. I have emailed you already and put our names forward.
Cheers

icekah
28-Jul-07, 21:29
thanks for a great and extremely informative day andrew, very interesting and enjoyable, highly recommend this to others.:D
looking forward to similar things in the future.:D

A_Usher
29-Jul-07, 11:45
I am glad you enjoyed, we are now taking places for the next self hypnosis workshop, and then in a few weeks will be doing more complaint specific workshops, such as Stress Management, and an advanced workshop.

crashbandicoot1979
29-Jul-07, 12:14
Very interesting course, learned a lot more in a few hours than I expected to! Great atmosphere, and met some really nice people. Would highly recommend it to anyone, thanks to Andrew for a really informative and well run session.

Julia
29-Jul-07, 17:31
I really enjoyed the workshop too, it was extremely interesting, well run and the time just flew by, which was probably helped by the relaxed and informal atmosphere. I'd certainly be interested in any up-and-coming workshops. Thanks Andrew, you have my recommendation!

A_Usher
29-Jul-07, 18:13
Im glad you enjoyed Julia.

What i forgot to mention, is that once i update my website, over at andrewusher.com ill be giving all attendees and subsequent ones a private password to access free mp3's ive have recorded, along with some other resources.

Andrew.

cullbucket
29-Jul-07, 21:20
I'm a bit worried about self hypnosis - what if you forget to tell yourself to click your fingers - you might stay asleep for ever....
Look into the eyes, not around the eyes....

A_Usher
29-Jul-07, 22:49
I'm a bit worried about self hypnosis - what if you forget to tell yourself to click your fingers - you might stay asleep for ever....
Look into the eyes, not around the eyes....

Very funny, but you obviously know little about hypnosis, but if you want a place on a course, your more than welcome.