PDA

View Full Version : Kyle Court

chocolatechip
24-Dec-17, 18:19
I'm 12 weeks pregnant. And I've got to go to Inverness a week before the baby is born. Just wondering what kyle court is like. I've seen a few bad reviews online. So thinking about getting a travel lodge instead.

kyle
24-Dec-17, 18:35
I was in kyle court nothing wrong with it very good

LMS
25-Dec-17, 12:45
I believe it's absolutely fine. Not a 5-star hotel so always a few moaning minnies complaining.

fatmaggie9
25-Dec-17, 13:01
Its ok if you are used to sharing as its quite like being in a noisy Maternity Labour Ward with the addition of
lots of General Medical/Cancer cases & their partners etc. Personally would not recommend it - I soon moved
out during Chemo etc treatment!

Kodiak
25-Dec-17, 16:52
I was in Kyle Court and I would never go again. The bed was like stone, very cold and extremely hard. Never slept a wink. I now always book into a Travelodge or Premier Inn. I check out both and book the one that is less in cost.

gerry4
27-Dec-17, 22:20
I go every week to Kyle Court and found it comfortable. Its not 5* but never expected it to be. Was there a fe weeks ago during the bad weather & found the room too warm & had the window open all night. Never been woken by any other resident. There is a kitchen there with 2 microwaves, 3 fridges & large freezer, so quite easy to heat up food.
Rooms have wardrobe, kettle & TV. Some are en-suite & other shared shower toilet. That bit is a bit of a drag. It is clean & the staff are friendly, as I have found the other residents.
I shall be there 1 night a week for the next 30 weeks & have no intentions in trying to find anywhere else.

chocolatechip
28-Dec-17, 18:16
My hubby and I have decided to get the travel lodge on Milburn Road as it's near the hospital. And seeing what one of the replies was about noise and so on, that is a review i saw somewhere else too. Thanks for the replies.

Fran
29-Dec-17, 17:52
I'm 12 weeks pregnant. And I've got to go to Inverness a week before the baby is born. Just wondering what kyle court is like. I've seen a few bad reviews online. So thinking about getting a travel lodge instead.

Raigmore motel offers cheap cheap rooms to patients also there's a band b place next to the hospital, drakes cottage.

chocolatechip
29-Dec-17, 18:33
Thank you. I'll have a look at that one x

Scunner
29-Dec-17, 19:32
If you have a car Fairways Travellodge is quite good.

Kodiak
01-Jan-18, 17:26
Travelodge have an offer on now, 30% off. I am going down this weekend coming and for two nights Stay for two people the Total cost was only £50. that is like £12.50 per person per night. :D