PDA

View Full Version : Liquid (not a recommendation)

bluewickers
26-May-07, 18:18
Was in Liquid a few days ago for lunch and dont think i will be back again in a hurry. My husband meal was way overcooked verging on burned or crispy as he would call it. Mine wasne to bad but the tattie was overcooked as well just glad i had sauces to help mask the mushy tattie. It seems that they get a few folk in and they just panic, dont know how to handle it.

DarkAngel
03-Jun-07, 18:04
Wont be goin there!

mums angels
04-Jun-07, 17:10
Was in Liquid a few days ago for lunch and dont think i will be back again in a hurry. My husband meal was way overcooked verging on burned or crispy as he would call it. Mine wasne to bad but the tattie was overcooked as well just glad i had sauces to help mask the mushy tattie. It seems that they get a few folk in and they just panic, dont know how to handle it.

In my opinion they must have been having a bad day as we often go there for lunch and find the food lovley ..well as far as bar lunches go. never had any problems with the food being overcooked or undercooked.

Now central and weatherspoons thats another story , talk about prossesed rubbish :(

Ash
05-Jun-07, 10:57
ive eaten in liquid once, about a year ago me and my boyfriend went out for dinner, i found it over priced i had a salad, for what i had i couldve made it at home for half of what they charged me!!!

mums angels
05-Jun-07, 11:24
ive eaten in liquid once, about a year ago me and my boyfriend went out for dinner, i found it over priced i had a salad, for what i had i couldve made it at home for half of what they charged me!!!

there portions are usually very generous , i usually have the fresh haddock and that comes with 2 bits of fish, salad, and chips...hubby usually has burger platter which comes with a good sized burger ,salad, 3 different cold pastas and chips ..kids have hot dogs and wee one has sausages and chips ..with extra sausage(which they don't charge extra for) and that all comes to a very good price, we can never finish what we have on the plates...and their garlic bread it great :D,

only down side is not enough toys in the little cubby bit to keep the kids happy