PDA

View Full Version : ironic!!

iain
09-Jun-05, 23:20
Any truth in the rumour that a top police officer had a meeting with justice of the peace in Mackay's Hotel in Wick,only to come out after the meeting to find several of their cars damaged!!!!!!!!

katarina
10-Jun-05, 08:54
That and the Caithness Club break in! Good start to anti-crime week.

Caoran
11-Jun-05, 21:51
What happened to the string that first mentioned the Caithness Club break-in?

katarina
11-Jun-05, 21:53
What happened to the string that first mentioned the Caithness Club break-in?

That's what I'd like to know. It's a bit annoying that a whole thread cna be removed before we've finished havingmour say!

Drutt
11-Jun-05, 22:16
I guess that if people are going to continue posting remarks that make defamatory accusations against people who can be identified, then threads will continue to be pulled.

It's hardly a surprise, but a few people continue to spoil it for all of us by insisting on posting names and other details that could identify the people they're accusing. That's potentially libelous and caithness.org is obliged to remove any remarks that make unproven accusations.

I have a feeling the RNLI thread's flying very close to the wind.

scotsboy
12-Jun-05, 09:07
Have to agree.

Joey
13-Jun-05, 12:41
Drutt, you are dead right. How that one was allowed to go on for so long is beyond me. It is a shame that as usual a few spoil for the many!! , Whats more I reckon that one person was utilising at least two differnt handles in an attempt to "stir things up" , obviously got a warped mind if u ask me.

katarina
13-Jun-05, 13:43
Drutt, you are dead right. How that one was allowed to go on for so long is beyond me. It is a shame that as usual a few spoil for the many!! , Whats more I reckon that one person was utilising at least two differnt handles in an attempt to "stir things up" , obviously got a warped mind if u ask me.

How do you do that?