PDA

View Full Version : Hello!

Andrew C
25-May-07, 00:06
Hello there! Just thought I'd say hello to anyone who happens to be reading. My family and I are getting packed up ready to hike the 700 miles north to Wick in a couple of months time. We live just outside Bristol at the moment, but from Irvine in Ayrshire originally.

My wife Tracy and I work for The Salvation Army and we'll be taking over the running of it in Wick in early August so if any of you have children in the schools who go to the JAM Club, there is every chance our paths will cross.

We have two kids, Benjamin and Ceitidh. Ben will be going to Hillhead School, and Ceitidh is just a wee bairn at the moment. We'll be looking for a registered childminder for her so I'd be glad to hear of anyone if you can recommend a name.

Anyway, just to say hello and 'see you soon!'

Andrew C

emb123
25-May-07, 00:10
Helloo Andrew and Family! Welcome to the org and hope you have a nice and enjoyable trip on your way up to Caithness!

kind wishes!

TRUCKER
25-May-07, 06:20
Hello And Welcome To The Org. Hope You Will Like Caithness.

horseman
25-May-07, 20:18
Hi andrew and family, hope you get it all sorted out and have a great life up north.I have very good early memories of the sally army in wick, very early indeed, all the best to you.:)