PDA

View Full Version : Carrots Building

Tickling-Trout
20-Aug-17, 19:44
HI

I was just wondering if anyone has the contact details for the owner of Carrots Wholefood.

If you can let me know or PM the details this would be much appreciated

Thanks

davem
20-Aug-17, 20:43
Are there not contact details in the window? Sure I saw some earlier

janeyj
21-Aug-17, 08:29
Carrots do have a Facebook page which I used to look in on regularly but it's not been active for some time which is concerning. Having just checked I see their website is down. Hmmmm?

SteveMarquis
21-Aug-17, 08:57
It was a disappointment when we moved up here recently. We used a SUMA wholesale group where we were before to get good prices but the minimum order qty up here is too much (£750 I think - too much to split between people). I heard that there is an outfit in Inverness that supplies SUMA goods to one Thurso shop (can't remember the name at the moment) but they might be interested in delivering once every month or two.
Any interest?
I would sooner use Carrots as they did that much more. I think it was based out of an organic (either principled or registered) farm.

nineteenseventyeight
21-Aug-17, 09:31
Highland Whole Foods Coop.

her00026
21-Aug-17, 09:36
Greencity supply mail order up here and are good.

her00026
21-Aug-17, 09:41
Realfoods Edinburgh for small quantities.

pat
21-Aug-17, 10:13
Realfood Eddinburgh - if I remember correctly when speaking to them they do understand the distances up north as the man is from I think Thurso originally and still comes up fairly frequently.

Tickling-Trout
21-Aug-17, 12:00
Thanks I will have a look in the window but I didn't see anything I am trying to find out about the premises that is why I was trying to get in touch with the owner.