PDA

View Full Version : Finally !!!!

Lolabelle
24-May-07, 12:37
Well folk, I have finally convinced Dave (hubby), that we should come over to the UK for a visit. And finally we are going to come to Caithness. I am not sure when, maybe next year or the year after, but atleast he has agreed to come with me. He hates sitting on planes for any length of time. So a 24 hour flight was a bit much to contemplate. But now, we are coming over, just gotta get free time organised. See you then. I want a big orger get together when I do.:cool:

changilass
24-May-07, 12:56
When we came over for a wedding a few years ago, we did a 3 day stopover in Singapore on the way out, on the way home we just had an hour where we changed planes in Singapore - not recommended, we were absolutly shattered and slept for 24hrs (which was a bit of a waste of money as we had booked into a very nice apartment in Edinburgh).

If it is within your budget have a stopover somewhere, both ways.

porshiepoo
24-May-07, 13:54
Well folk, I have finally convinced Dave (hubby), that we should come over to the UK for a visit. And finally we are going to come to Caithness. I am not sure when, maybe next year or the year after, but atleast he has agreed to come with me. He hates sitting on planes for any length of time. So a 24 hour flight was a bit much to contemplate. But now, we are coming over, just gotta get free time organised. See you then. I want a big orger get together when I do.

You live in Australia and you're desperate to come over here???????? :eek:

I think we'll all have to work out some kind of house exchange for a couple of weeks at a time. Mind you nobody would want to stay here until my house is built but I think it's a great idea. Anyone else?
Having said that, if I exchanged anywhere like Ausie, USA or Canada, I can't promise I'll come back. :lol: