PDA

View Full Version : Non for profit limited by gaurantee set up help

Tickling-Trout
19-Jul-17, 10:24
Just wondering if anyone can help I am looking to get a non for profit limited by guarantee no shares registered asap, does anyone know who can help with this and an idea of cost too , if you can please pm back with the details or reply back this would be much appreciated

Kodiak
19-Jul-17, 13:59
Make an appointment to see a Member of CAB, I am sure they would have someone who could advise you and all for Free. :D

Wiseowl
20-Jul-17, 10:08
The Caithness Voluntary Group provides support to people looking to set up non-profit organisations. I think it is Allan Tait who to ask for! 603454

AllanT
23-Jul-17, 21:57
Just wondering if anyone can help I am looking to get a non for profit limited by guarantee no shares registered asap, does anyone know who can help with this and an idea of cost too , if you can please pm back with the details or reply back this would be much appreciated

Yes we can help with this at Caithness Voluntary Group. You can email me at allan@cvg.org.uk. our services are free, there is a cost to register a company at companies house from memory it is £30 or£40.

Tickling-Trout
24-Jul-17, 12:29
Thanks I will get him to drop you an email today Alan.