PDA

View Full Version : xbox 360

gatekeeper
23-May-07, 20:18
hi there iwas wondering if there was anyone out there with xbox live and if so what did you think of it. i am new to it and having problems with carbon not connecting and wondered if any one could help thanks

quirbal
23-May-07, 20:52
Don't have Carbon, but I would certainly recommend XBox Live - have wasted many an evening playing Call of Duty 3 and Gears..........

gatekeeper
23-May-07, 20:56
the thing is being new i dont have any friends yet on live and i am just figuring it out but it does look good

A_Usher
23-May-07, 21:39
the thing is being new i dont have any friends yet on live and i am just figuring it out but it does look good

I have a forum, www.maturegamer.co.uk which has over 350 xbox gamers on it. Its aimed at the over 25, lots of scheduled tournies, promos etc.

If you can remember the good old days of the ZX and C16, its a good place to be, it caters for PS3 and Wii also.

bigjjuk
24-May-07, 12:14
Well i can be your 1st friend

staxigoer is my id

I play halo2 all the time.

It called also be the fact that not many gamers actually play carbon anymore online, and it has been closed. Probably not, who knows??? halo2 has an average of 6000 people online at any one time, so plenty of people to game with.

quirbal
24-May-07, 12:41
Well i can be your 1st friend

staxigoer is my id

I play halo2 all the time.

It called also be the fact that not many gamers actually play carbon anymore online, and it has been closed. Probably not, who knows??? halo2 has an average of 6000 people online at any one time, so plenty of people to game with.

Have you downloaded the Halo 3 beta yet?

bigjjuk
24-May-07, 17:00
dont you need to buy crackdown to download it???

but i havent

A_Usher
24-May-07, 18:30
Yup, unless you had a friends and family code, from one of the competitions.