PDA

View Full Version : Halls to rent in Wick

ashaw1
18-May-07, 14:15
I am starting up a new business based in Wick hiring out chocolate fountains for functions. A small one for childrens parties and a large one for weddings, larger parties and promotional functions. I am looking for a hall or large room to rent for a few hours initially in Wick but possibly Thurso too. My main aim is to use it for a launch party and also to show off the fountains and illuminated bases as they really need to be seen to be appreciated. I am new to the area and all i came up with was the Assembly Rooms in Wick but even then i have no idea who to contact. I am not adverse to the idea of using the fountains for charity events and perhaps giving a percentage of profits away to local charities but first i need a venue. Any ideas?

BRIE
18-May-07, 14:19
you should get in touch with the local hotels who have wedding fayres & promote yourself there.

ashaw1
18-May-07, 16:52
Thanks for the reply, will certainly give it a go!

Cinders392
18-May-07, 22:42
I think that you can rent out the TA hall in Wicks dempster street. Its massive. Wedding fares would be better though as BRIE said

Snailer
21-May-07, 21:00
Wick Family Centre, Bank Row, Wick has a large room available for rent for all sorts of purposes. There are modern kitchen facilities and tables and chairs if needed. The rental charge is (I think) £15.00 per hour. Please telephone Wick 01955:606065 to enquire re availability.