PDA

View Full Version : Whats Everyone Up To?

Ash
17-May-07, 21:12
hey im fed up of all the arguing so gonna hopefully post a nice happy thread....whats everyone doing,watching ect! might be a bit boring but lets wait and see......... im not up to much im getting ready for my new arrival.... 6week old pupp,lol. studying at college.... so hooked on all the soaps right now oh and desperate housewives! love that show. I Have been reading lovely bones, its really sad book, cant put it down tho, i know im boring but love the site just fed up of arguing!:roll:

Solus
17-May-07, 21:16
Just back from a blast on the bike, sun came out this evening, blue sky...... to much and had to partake in a little jaunt around the countryside ! :)

Off to walk my dogs now and relax on sofa with a tinnie

Ash
17-May-07, 21:18
ooh that sounds like fun! weather here is awful! pouring with rain:confused

marylund2323
17-May-07, 21:47
went to work, came home on my bike, got rained on, ran out of petrol....and now am stuffin ma face with noodles and watchin family guy:)

Rheghead
17-May-07, 21:54
I've just been for a meal in the Indian Palace and very nice too. Mrs Rheg couldn't be bothered to cook and I was too shattered after de-brambling the garden all day. I might settle down to writing my wikipedia entry on my ancestor's achievements or watch the latest 007 film on DVD with Mrs Rheg. Probably the latter...

peedie
17-May-07, 21:56
i have a cough and a sore throat/chest so i've been mooching about the house all day. watching some tv, i'm into scrubs at the moment, and the real hustle really interesting. think i'm gonna skook of to bed soon however!

Wellies
17-May-07, 22:13
My little girl is a bridemaid tomorrow and I can hardly peel her off the ceiling. Really excited and has just gotten her nails done. Now off to bed and hair up first thing in the morning. At the moment she is still not in her bed and singing Mika all round the house.

lin
18-May-07, 00:10
11.56 I am listening to a compilation of Elvis songs at full blast. Not from my house but from my neighbours. Her dog is barking and she is trying to sing along to the music. I think I prefer the dog barking. I shall give her half an hour and then she will get a knock on the door. (Elvis, has she no taste?)

Cinders392
18-May-07, 00:22
http://img513.imageshack.us/img513/9025/photo0135tn1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

hey im fed up of all the arguing so gonna hopefully post a nice happy thread....whats everyone doing,watching ect! might be a bit boring but lets wait and see......... im not up to much im getting ready for my new arrival.... 6week old pupp,lol. studying at college.... so hooked on all the soaps right now oh and desperate housewives! love that show. I Have been reading lovely bones, its really sad book, cant put it down tho, i know im boring but love the site just fed up of arguing!:roll:

I read that book too, very sad. Was crying alot. I am cleaning up after my new arrival!! Not a puppy though. An over bred dalmatian. Got her from a puppy farm but she settled in well. She is obsessed with chewing cloth. I aint going to list the things shes chewed! We think it must be from her days in kennels with nothing but her bedding although every 6 months when she was in season she would get her mate and then puppies! Trying to study my biology but the nappies aint going to empty from the washing machine on their own and no matter what my partner says the floor doesn't mop itself!

Boring dull life but this time next week it will be far from boring!

Cinders392
18-May-07, 00:26
11.56 I am listening to a compilation of Elvis songs at full blast. Not from my house but from my neighbours. Her dog is barking and she is trying to sing along to the music. I think I prefer the dog barking. I shall give her half an hour and then she will get a knock on the door. (Elvis, has she no taste?)

Half an hour?! Its past 11pm. Is she drunk? My neighbours all asleep but most of them sheep and lambs! Dog snoring though. I couldnt put up with that! Drive you crazy!:~(

karia
18-May-07, 00:36
Nite guys. sleep well!

On no account, let the clegs bite!:mad:
karia x

laguna2
18-May-07, 06:44
Morning all.

Hope your neighbour quietened down lin!

Just about to have breakfast.

Ash
18-May-07, 09:32
hey. i love the indian palace, mmm chicken korma! lol!
not up til much today, usual housework....take my wee girl to playschool and do some studying.

NickInTheNorth
18-May-07, 09:49
Well I'm at home looking after the wee fella. We are just watching Animal Park 'cos he loves animals.

When Jill gets home from work I'll be doing some more de-cluttering! We are getting rid of so much rubbish in preparing to move that I can't believe it.

And the off for a nice walk with the dog.

Dadie
18-May-07, 11:27
just put Lauren down for a nap im just about to go mad in the kitchen doing washing and cleaning out the fridge , washing the floors etc..someone stop me please!

Ash
18-May-07, 11:28
hey i love cleaning! have fun! :D

lin
18-May-07, 11:40
Music stopped at 12.15. No more Elvis. I was up early this morning, 6.30 and put all my ozzy osborne, led zepplin, and the rest of the heavy music on very loud. I hope she doesnt have a hangover.:) :roll:

cuddlepop
18-May-07, 12:12
Just back from walking the dogs round the forest walk.Really squally showers so picked the most sheltered walk.Young dog getting better off the lead and will run along so far and then stop and wait.If she's got a stick I'm the boss.Starting to worry she may have concusion as she kept banging her head on the trees.
The stupidity of youth:lol:
Washing well pecked on the line as its so windy.
History O grade for youngest today so may be cheering her up this afternoon.Its Biology Monday,which isn't good news as weekends are near impossible to get her to study.:eek:

Dadie
18-May-07, 12:33
Arrgh left Lauren for too long without a nappy on now trying to get poo off the carpet....im having a bad day ....

NickInTheNorth
18-May-07, 12:43
Arrgh left Lauren for too long without a nappy on now trying to get poo off the carpet....im having a bad day ....

I'll lend you my dog...

:eek:

Elenna
18-May-07, 12:45
I'm just working my way through the daily chores...do a bit, then come for a little sit-down here in the office and answer inquiry emails or have a quick read online, then head on to the next thing needing doing. Need to get back to it now, though...have a couple of things to see to before lunch!

karia
18-May-07, 12:52
I know what you mean.
Isn't it shocking the way 'real life' keeps cutting into your on-line time! :roll:

karia

ber219
18-May-07, 13:04
Ive just handed in my notice at work and will be moving to Caithness in 5 weeks time. Crossing the days off as we speak. Hope you all take kindly to a Yorkshireman moving in!