PDA

View Full Version : Well done to """Whistleblower" Ambulance Worker

scrabster view
20-Mar-17, 13:00
Very interesting link/breaking news about Caithness/Sutherland Ambulance Workers on Moray Firth Radio. Good for the ambulance worker who blew the whistle.

https://planetradio.co.uk/mfr/local/news/watch-safety-watchdog-looking-north-ambulances/

Ballymore
20-Mar-17, 16:57
Yes, well done!

mi16
20-Mar-17, 19:27
I am absolutely enraged.
this person should be driving ambulances instead of messing about playing with whistles

Alrock
20-Mar-17, 19:33
Should put a "Hospital" carriage on the train if they are going to insist on running down services at Caithness General & moving patients to Inverness.

But that's too logical so will probably never happen.

mi16
20-Mar-17, 19:57
Should put a "Hospital" carriage on the train if they are going to insist on running down services at Caithness General & moving patients to Inverness.

But that's too logical so will probably never happen.

woukd take a skilled surgeon to remove an appendix on that train line.
mind you they could do some big OPs in the 4 hour journey

Alrock
20-Mar-17, 21:49
woukd take a skilled surgeon to remove an appendix on that train line.
mind you they could do some big OPs in the 4 hour journey

Not as skilled as they'd need to be to remove an appendix on the A9.

mi16
20-Mar-17, 22:29
Not as skilled as they'd need to be to remove an appendix on the A9.

Ach I dunno, a good long straight across dornoch bridge, so long as the sidewinds arent too course

Shaggy
20-Mar-17, 23:31
a hospital carriage on the train would be tempting fate. When i was in for an emergency op on a ruptured and gangrenous appendix, the surgeon told me the following day "it was a train wreck in there....really messy"

sids
20-Mar-17, 23:34
They'd all be shivering in woolly jumpers and hats on the train's Emergency Ward 10.

Fran
26-Mar-17, 00:06
It's 4 and a half hours now

Shaggy
26-Mar-17, 10:59
It's 4 and a half hours now

im sure a surgeon could manage to whip an appendix out in that time despite the NHS/Scotrail cutbacks :-)