PDA

View Full Version : A Piece of the Black Stairs

trinkie
04-Jun-05, 09:53
I would love to have a tiny bit of the Black Stairs ... say a handful of chippies for £5.
A memory of Wick, just enough to sit on top of a flower pot in the garden!

Would anyone in Wick undertake to do this ? I bet several people could cope with a small amount of chips and be willing to pay for it.

Please ??
Freida Murray

Lavenderblue2
04-Jun-05, 15:09
Yes, Freida
That is such a good idea - I too would like a small amount for a keepsake and I daresay so would many others.

Anybody else...............?

Lavenderblue

squidge
04-Jun-05, 23:15
Me id like a few bitties too

scorrie
05-Jun-05, 01:46
I would love to have a tiny bit of the Black Stairs ... say a handful of chippies for £5.
A memory of Wick, just enough to sit on top of a flower pot in the garden!

Would anyone in Wick undertake to do this ? I bet several people could cope with a small amount of chips and be willing to pay for it.

Please ??
Freida Murray

Strange how people seem to need to have something physical stored within their home in order to remember something by. If the memory is good enough it requires no more than just the memory to be able to recall it vividly.

Think I will start up my own ebay auctions, "Getta yer Black Stairs here, Fiver an ounce, Fiver an ounce"

Please note:- all bags are guaranteed to contain at least one gramme of genuine "Black Stairs" Other ingredients include:- aqua, mud, scorrie scoot, tears of a Celtic supporter, urine of a Rangers supporter, cold chips (not stone) MSG.
Warning, may contain traces of nuts (see Rangers Supporter)

lasher
05-Jun-05, 03:53
Get a life!

squidge
05-Jun-05, 22:22
Oh scorrie thats funny

I laughed my head off - its probably all true!!!

Thanks

Rheghead
06-Jun-05, 00:26
Init strange 'ow footie seems to precipitate which way people look at life.

The Pepsi Challenge
06-Jun-05, 08:58
I'm selling off pieces of Edinburgh Rock if anyone's interested? 40p a block.

scotsboy
06-Jun-05, 09:10
Isn't it a paradox that Edinburgh Rock is actually soft :confused

lassieinfife
06-Jun-05, 09:28
thanx for the laugh [lol] .........though not from caithness..... an inverness lassie living in fife i found it a tonic...... pity the football supporters might thake the huff :( well never mind we c ant ahve it all lol