PDA

View Full Version : Mother and Toddler Group

Colin Manson
15-May-07, 17:13
Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good Mother and Toddler groups? My son is 15 months old and it would need to be based in Wick.

Thanks
Colin

jasmine
15-May-07, 21:24
Pop along to the health centre in Wick. The health visitors will give you info. Also try the family centre in Wick. Good Luck

Snarfer
15-May-07, 22:44
The Baptist church have a mother and toddler group on Tuesdays and Thursdays, they were on in the morning when my child went, but it is really good. Lots of toys and stuff to play with and mothers get a cuppa and have time to chat. It was brilliant and my child loved it.

flyonthewall
22-May-07, 23:25
Hi

The Pulteneytown Parent and Toddler Group is on a Monday and Friday afternoon in the Pulteneytown Parish Church Hall (the church in Argyle Square, Wick) from 1330 to 1500 hours. It costs £1.50 per child and there are lots of toys and things to do. Mums and Dads have the chance to chat and also get a cup of tea or coffee. Well worth a visit.

lynne duncan
26-May-07, 14:20
colin the playbox playgroup have a m&t session on a wednesday and friday afternoon usually quite quiet.
norlin also has but can't remember the days
under the Community index there is a section you can read
lynne

brandy
26-May-07, 14:35
sam and ben went to the baptist church...and they really liked it. the mums are great.. and very welcoming. i met my best mate there!