PDA

View Full Version : ideas for hen nite party games?

fcg02
15-May-07, 16:58
Hi i'm going to a hen nite in a couple of weeks and were having a BBQ at the house, and i wondered did anyone have any ideas about any fun party games we could play, various ages of people going to it so maybe not too dirty.

Thanx xxx

Mister Squiggle
15-May-07, 17:10
My friends organised my hens night many moons ago and, before the proceedings got too blurry, they made teams of 3 make wedding dresses. The idea was to give each team a stack of old newspapers and ask them to fashion a bride's outfit (complete with veil) from newspaper, without using tape.
Probably sounds a bit tame, but definitely a great one for starters or if you want to keep things nice and wholesome (for a while, at least :lol: )

fcalder577
15-May-07, 17:16
get an empty corn falke box a large one,,get everyone to take in in turns to bend down and pick it up without bending there legs and picking it up with there mouth,they arent alound to put hands on floor or anything,they prob have to split legs sideways,after everyone has had a turn,cut a small section of top of box and carry on taking turns if anyone falls or hands touch ground they are out,we all had a great laugh,

sharon
15-May-07, 18:37
Adult pass the parcel! in each wrapping there is a forfeit, like sing a song, dance around the circle, pretend to be a chat line girl! ect..... and in the last wrapping a pair of sexy thongs, handcuffs, garter or even a little chocolate bar.
it does get people going and you can make as clean or dirty as you want. have taken part in the is game but on the dirty side and it was a hoot!!! :lol:

bobsgirl
15-May-07, 19:42
Hi fcg02,
When I used to be an Ann Summers Rep I looked up for games on this site http://www.eventwise.co.uk/asp/PartyAnimals.asp great games for all!!!!

Hope you have a great night out!!

fcg02
16-May-07, 14:01
oh thanks every one u've given us some good ideas i will have a look at that web site and see what we find, thanks

xxx