PDA

View Full Version : Cinema - Star Wars

Sandra
02-Jun-05, 19:09
Doe anyone know when the All Star Factory will be playing the latest Star Wars film?

Dali
02-Jun-05, 19:16
Not sure but was told next friday.
I couldnt be bothered waiting and whent to inverness.

The Pepsi Challenge
03-Jun-05, 10:44
What, are people still waiting for Return of the Jedi up there? Every time I go past the All Star Factory I keep expecting to see "Paul Hogan" starring in Flipper. Same old story: everything arrives in Caithness 10 years after anything's happened.

Penny
03-Jun-05, 11:12
The Pepsi Challenge wrote:

Same old story: everything arrives in Caithness 10 years after anything's happened.

How right you are Pepsi Challenge - by the time we get a film up here it's about to come out on DVD!! Probably another cheapskate option by the All Star Factory! [evil]

scorrie
03-Jun-05, 22:45
Doe anyone know when the All Star Factory will be playing the latest Star Wars film?

Save yourself the trouble, the Sith was a mis-spelling of this one!!

mike.mckenzie
06-Jun-05, 12:13
Oh these Star Wars cynics do my nut in. I've been to see it twice at the cinema with my sons now and it was fantastic, far better than the other two in the newest trilogy, and not quite as good as Jedi.

Recommend it heartily!

caisha
06-Jun-05, 12:55
I checked their website and it seemed to suggest that they weren't getting it at all so I went to Inverness instead. It's pretty pathetic that they couldn't get it when it was released!

Great film though!

The Pepsi Challenge
06-Jun-05, 13:58
I checked their website and it seemed to suggest that they weren't getting it at all so I went to Inverness instead. It's pretty pathetic that they couldn't get it when it was released!

Great film though!

As I said, 'Flipper'... 'Paul Hogan'.