PDA

View Full Version : Avatar

poppett
15-May-07, 15:21
With a LOT of help from my new found friends on the org the much awaited avatar is up and running.

Angela
15-May-07, 16:49
Oh well done, Poppett, the mint ones are my favourites too! :D [lol]

Sporran
15-May-07, 17:16
What a *sweet* avatar you have, poppett! Congratulations!! :D

veekay
15-May-07, 20:35
Can you askk your friend to tell me how I can get an avatar too. Tried all sorts of ways but I have come to the conculusion I am a technohoper.

Rheghead
15-May-07, 22:34
Well done poppet!! :)

Angela
16-May-07, 08:41
Well done poppet!!

I like your new avatar too, Rheghead.:)
I see you've hit the 1k mark now -or have I only just noticed that?:confused

poppett
16-May-07, 16:26
veekay, Have sent you a pm

Angela
16-May-07, 16:29
Poppett, I went out and bought a pack of mint ones today....saving them for a little treat this evening! :D [lol]

poppett
16-May-07, 17:01
Angela

At the risk of being struck off the forum altogether as a chocolate lover I have to ask.......Do you suck off the chocolate then chew the mint, suck the whole sweet or chew?

Angela
16-May-07, 17:14
Angela

At the risk of being struck off the forum altogether as a chocolate lover I have to ask.......Do you suck off the chocolate then chew the mint, suck the whole sweet or chew?

My, this is getting personal :eek:

...bite in half, then chew slowly, I think!

How about you? ;)

poppett
16-May-07, 17:20
My scenario is much more complicated. I like them chilled so I can hopefully separate the chocolate from the mint and let the mint melt in one side of my mouth and the chocolate in the other. If you think that`s bad I couldn`t begin to explain my disection of a frys cream bar......that involves fingers!

Enjoy your poppetts tonight Angela

Victoria
16-May-07, 18:55
Euughhhh - you people are revolting me with your talk of mint chocolate...

...i prefer the raisin poppetts:lol:

caroline
16-May-07, 23:00
I know people who have a Frys Cream Sandwich. Just the thought of it puts me of. Anyone like peanut butter on a sandwich or toast. Interesting to hear what people all over Scotland put on their sandwiches. Toast and Cheese seems to be served different depends which part of Scotland you come from. In Glasgow we toast both sides of the bread toast one side then put the cheese on and toast the side with the cheese.