PDA

View Full Version : Skinandi's escapades with sex and violence

Don Johnson
24-Jan-17, 02:48
Skinandi's night club has turn into real den of iniquity with violent anti social behaviour towards law abiding patrons, the most alarming thing to witness in this nightclub people engaging in sex on more than one occasion obviously can't wait until they get home being so intoxicated they lose all morale compass and decency. It is obvious to me and many others Skinandi's nightclub security staff not fit for purpose at its current state allowing such escapades; bouncers one usually find at barn dance where anything goes only there to stop local so-called hard men from brawling. Nightclub security staff should be there to make people feel safe and enjoy their night, however skinandi's security staff usually turn up when the damage been done.

sids
24-Jan-17, 07:32
I don't even know why you still go there, Don.

mi16
24-Jan-17, 10:39
If they are making love then they are not making war
watch out for a wet seat though

Don Johnson
24-Jan-17, 18:07
No wonder you stick to the carpet with all that alcohol and bodily fluids.

mi16
24-Jan-17, 18:23
Skinandjizz..........
where the youff hang out

Don Johnson
24-Jan-17, 21:10
mi16 obviously some nasty a******* hiding behind computer screen! Yeah there every weekend giving my hard earned cash to Cardsoi not! Haven't been there for 3 years before mad Friday. Lol

sids
24-Jan-17, 22:59
mi16 obviously some nasty a******* hiding behind computer screen! Yeah there every weekend giving my hard earned cash to Cardsoi not! Haven't been there for 3 years before mad Friday. Lol

We'll always have mad Friday.

joxville
24-Jan-17, 23:28
That's a strong accusation, you should bring it to the attention of the management and the Police.

sids
24-Jan-17, 23:41
Den of iniquity heehee

mi16
25-Jan-17, 00:00
That's a strong accusation, you should bring it to the attention of the management and the Police.

The guilty should face a stiff sentence

mi16
25-Jan-17, 00:01

what are you on about ya roaster?
obviously you got the soggy sofa

Jeremy Foster
27-Jan-17, 00:29
Caithness.roaster.org!

scorrie
31-Jan-17, 00:20
The guilty should face a stiff sentence

Police will order them to "come quietly" before taking them off to be "banged up"

sids
31-Jan-17, 07:33
Police will order them to "come quietly" before taking them off to be "banged up"

Roger that!

mi16
31-Jan-17, 10:33
Personally I think they should rebrand the establishment due to the shame.
a new look, new name and clean slate .

they should go for a traditional name maybe the Dick Inn or something more modern like Brian's Banging Boozer

Crackeday
13-Feb-17, 10:11
But in your opening Statement you state it has "become" a den of whatever, If you havent been there for 3 years then how can you comment? Maybe you were thrown out and barred and its sour grapes lol

mi16
13-Feb-17, 15:30
But in your opening Statement you state it has "become" a den of whatever, If you havent been there for 3 years then how can you comment? Maybe you were thrown out and barred and its sour grapes lol

Or repeatedly knocked back for his Nat King Cole