PDA

View Full Version : Three In Court After Alleged Thurso Sex Attack

Mr P Cannop
15-May-07, 11:13
Three men are due in court today in connection with a serious sexual assault in Caithness. A 31 year old woman was allegedly attacked in a house in Thurso. The men aged 24, 25 and 32 were arrested yesterday and are due to appear before a Wick Sheriff later.

Metalattakk
15-May-07, 12:23
How do you know all this stuff, Mr P Cannop?

Hang on...Mr P Cannop....Mr P C.....Mr PC....?

Jings!

Mr P Cannop
15-May-07, 12:29
get it all from mfr news page

changilass
15-May-07, 12:35
It was on the front page of the org yesterday:-

http://www.caithness.org/police/index.htm

Mr P Cannop
15-May-07, 13:04
that peice of news i posted today is todays news on mfr

vwchick
15-May-07, 20:05
How do you know all this stuff, Mr P Cannop?

Hang on...Mr P Cannop....Mr P C.....Mr PC....?

Jings!

OH, nasty nasty, are you happy mocking?

Metalattakk
15-May-07, 22:12
OH, nasty nasty, are you happy mocking?

As happy as you are to read things into that which is not there. Apparently.

mareng
16-May-07, 07:00
Three men are due in court today in connection with a serious sexual assault in Caithness. A 31 year old woman was allegedly attacked in a house in Thurso. The men aged 24, 25 and 32 were arrested yesterday and are due to appear before a Wick Sheriff later.

I guess this wasn't to be an open court, so......................

am I the only one that thinks this post is:

"Listen to me everybody - I am the bringer of news to you all - I am important"

I really don't see what purpose it serves other than that.

davem
16-May-07, 07:36
That might well be what you think Mareng, but do you not think that keeping those thoughts rather than attacking someone who is trying to be informative would be more appropriate?

danc1ngwitch
16-May-07, 08:40
I for one am disgusted by the way some attack others for no reason.
I am glad PC ( i roll my eyes ) posted about the attack.
Some should go and spread abuse and insults over the ones who did this horrible things ( ops ) accused of this horrible thing. All my thoughts to the woman who went through this. ( if ) just to please all and not to offend.

Dusty
16-May-07, 10:31
I don't know Paul personally, but from what I have heard of him from people who do know him, I'm sure that he only meant his post to be informative.
IMO I don't think it behoves Orgers to pass judgement on people's motives without having some insight to the person's personality.
Live and let live.

Dusty.

changilass
16-May-07, 11:02
The BBC news website has named the men, who were not released on bail.

I hope the woman is getting plenty of support, but, I think it is unfair to name someone until such a time as they have been found guilty.

A friend of mine was named in a rape case, when it came out the woman had done this a number of times, my friend was cleared (but mud does stick), at no time was the woman named.

Cattach
16-May-07, 11:15
I don't know Paul personally, but from what I have heard of him from people who do know him, I'm sure that he only meant his post to be informative.
IMO I don't think it behoves Orgers to pass judgement on people's motives without having some insight to the person's personality.
Live and let live.

Dusty.

Well said. I know Paul well and he is good lad who has developed an interest in computing and all things IT. If you do not know him do not make judgements and be kind and that is all I can say without being patronising to him.

Mr P Cannop
16-May-07, 11:26
Well said. I know Paul well and he is good lad who has developed an interest in computing and all things IT. If you do not know him do not make judgements and be kind and that is all I can say without being patronising to him.

thanks for the kind comments

brokencross
16-May-07, 13:53
As they have been named and charged this must now be sub judice, so I reckon this thread should be locked to prevent tittle tattle.