PDA

View Full Version : BEAUTIFUL!!

highlander
24-Nov-02, 23:06
I have to say the nicest meal i have had this year was the FORSS HOUSE HOTEL, i had never been there for a meal before, the meal was perfect, staff very friendly, and surroundings were very relaxing, this place is worth a try :D

monkey
26-Nov-02, 19:04
I'll be sure to stop in there after work one evening LOL

htwood
26-Nov-02, 20:44
Let me know which day, monkey, and I'll join you for a banana split.

It's only, like, uhhhh, 16 hours outta my way.... :eyes

Naefearjustbeer
27-Nov-02, 21:57
I can vouch for the excellent service at the Forss House Hotel. I got married there and the place and the staff were excellent. And the food was spot on :D

casper
29-Jan-04, 20:37
I can vouch for the excellent service at the Forss House Hotel. I got married there and the place and the staff were excellent. And the food was spot on :D

I know someone who is thinking of gettting married at Forss House. Is it really expensive, or is it quite reasonable? :o)

Sushi XD
31-Jan-04, 19:01
I'm not sure about the pricing but the location and the building itself is beautiful!! The staff are cool too, I think it's now owned by the people with Ackergill Tower... maybe just a rumour though. :D But yeah, it's lovely

Anonymous
03-Feb-04, 11:57
Is it expensive for a meal? mind you if it's really good you don't mind paying extra. :)

Looks really nice anyway

http://www.forsshousehotel.co.uk/index.htm

casper
03-Feb-04, 13:48
Can you just turn up for a meal, or do you need to book first?

lynne duncan
11-Mar-04, 00:51
the french restaurant in wick is my choice:- fantastic food, cosy and well lit surroundings

Naefearjustbeer
07-May-04, 23:13
It was slightly more expensive (just a couple of pounds per head) than some of the other places we have been but the food was excellent absolutely no complaints. Service was spot on.

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
23-Jun-04, 10:36
food excellent, service with a smile but when you have to wait an hour for your first course, half an hour between courses and 15 mins between the first person of 8 being served their main meal and the last person of 8 being served its not exactly fast food!

for the price and size of portions and time it took it would need to be a very special occasion with plenty of time before I would go back.