PDA

View Full Version : What breed of dog are YOU?

Angela
14-May-07, 11:04
I know -just a bit of nonsense....but how do you see yourself?

I'm afraid I've been amusing myself by imagining other .Orgers as having canine attributes....[lol]

If you were a dog, what breed would you see yourself as? Great Dane... lab...collie...terrier...poodle...industrious working dog? or small and ornamental?

I'm inclined to see myself as a spaniel, or maybe just a mongrel of sorts ;)

Foxy
14-May-07, 11:14
I see myself as a bit of a jack russell, as being in business when problems come up and i get my teeth into them i won't let go. [lol]

golach
14-May-07, 11:34
A Dowg???? I am a one eared battle scarred Ginger Tom, that will see off all your Dowgs [lol]

Whitewater
14-May-07, 11:35
I see myself as a sleepy dog, lying in the sun, or on a warm rug waiting for my food, or to be taken out. Unfortunately my wife has different ideas, she sees me as a working dog and one that brings her slippers and jumps to her every command.

changilass
14-May-07, 11:44
Being full of the cold at the moment, I have to admit to my son and myself resembling our 2 very slobbery Newfies lol

That is probably too much information, but you did ask .....:lol:

cuddlepop
14-May-07, 12:40
a collie,afterall we've got two so i couldn't really be anything else;)

ginajade
14-May-07, 12:47
Would have to be an old heinz. collie x lab type. loving, daft, faithful and friendly to cats.

Rheghead
14-May-07, 12:52
Probably an irish setter, I try to look all sensible and that but my daftness just keeps shining through and betraying me.:)

j4bberw0ck
14-May-07, 13:36
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4094/imagesbv2.jpg :lol:

MadPict
14-May-07, 14:45
A Wolf.........

poppett
14-May-07, 15:02
Probably a "lassietype dog" if I had my choice, but I have been referred to as a rottweiller by my other half........as a term of endearment (???).

Sporran
14-May-07, 16:06
I see myself as a spaniel too, Angela. A female Cocker Spaniel, just like Lady in Walt Disney's "Lady and the Tramp" animated movie! :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady_and_the_Tramp

Or perhaps a female Cavalier King Charles Spaniel - they're cute as well! ;)

Fran
14-May-07, 18:05
I think I am a greyhound or whippet, not by speed or size but by nature.

Victoria
14-May-07, 18:10
Definately a Beagle....

"BREED PERSONALITY, CHARACTERISTICS & TEMPERAMENT

It is in a Beagle's nature to be a loyal companion. They are usually gentle, but they can be as robust and as tough as you care to make it. It is also a great children's playmate. In fact, the Beagle will become very “human” if you forget to remind it that it is in fact a dog.

Affectionate and obedient with its owners, a Beagle should never be nervous or aggressive under any circumstances. This is a happy, versatile and adaptable hound that can be used to hunt in the morning, be your children's devoted companion in the afternoon, then curl up and play the part of the lap-dog in the evening. "

orkneylass
14-May-07, 19:18
A red setter

North Rhins
14-May-07, 19:28
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/4094/imagesbv2.jpg

Are those prescription goggles Jabby? I would have thought that a full face was more in keeping with a Beemer.;)

mareng
14-May-07, 21:59
....probably a Bulldog-Shitzu cross ;)

J4berw0ck will probably concur

he-he

j4bberw0ck
14-May-07, 22:48
Too right. I said you were a Shitzu the very moment you posted those pics of my bike's encounter with gravity :lol::lol: .

George Brims
14-May-07, 22:56
I ain't nuthin' but a hound dog....

golach
14-May-07, 22:57
I ain't nuthin' but a hound dog....
Crying all the time?

Victoria
14-May-07, 22:59
Crying all the time?

you aint never caught a rabbit and you aint no friend of mine!!:lol:

George Brims
14-May-07, 23:55

I have so! Though currently I am having trouble with gophers, not rabbits.

sassylass
15-May-07, 00:49
golden retriever

Rheghead
15-May-07, 00:53

So you think you are high class?:confused

Sporran
15-May-07, 07:21
I forgot to add earlier that I see my husband as an Irish Wolfhound. Yep, a big grey Irish Wolfhound - that's him alright! :lol:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Irish_Wolfhound

laguna2
15-May-07, 08:25
So you think you are high class?:confused

... well that is just a lie :lol:

Victoria
15-May-07, 12:42
... well that is just a lie :lol:

oh dear people what have we started!!!

flash
15-May-07, 16:21
Im a labrador, faithfull, intelligent, cuddly and loveable. The mrs agrees I'm a lab, but also points out that my lab dribbles and farts a lot.

sharon
15-May-07, 18:47
well i would have to say my middle part is a shar-pei (loose wrinkly ones )and a collie/ lab temperament [lol]

brokencross
15-May-07, 20:21
I would have to be the Andrex puppy......(and before anyone says anything, it is nothing to do with the content or quality of my posts)

veekay
15-May-07, 20:32
This has really made me smile. A couple of years ago I was asked to provide the response to the toast to the lasses at a Burns supper. I did my bit comparing our men folk to dogs. Perhaps I will find it and let you all have a read!

Rheghead
15-May-07, 23:05
oh dear people what have we started!!!

acht, the youth o' e day, ye dinnae ken e next line![disgust] :D

JAWS
15-May-07, 23:40
I always thought I was a terrier but some would say I'm just somebody's Poodle. :Razz

Victoria
15-May-07, 23:48
acht, the youth o' e day, ye dinnae ken e next line![disgust] :D

Hahahahaha! your so right!

anyway.......who let the dogs out?.........

Rheghead
15-May-07, 23:55
ooh ooh, ooh ooh! :)