PDA

View Full Version : ajg / mercury

starfish
15-Dec-16, 12:40
i would like to say how good these people are they collected 2 parcels from wick yesterday at 11am they were delivered to norfolk this morning at 9.30am . the parcel i posted by 48hr parcelforce last friday has still not arrived .

Kodiak
15-Dec-16, 14:22
This Christmas I have had a different experience than you with ParcelForce.

On Monday Past I sent by Parcel Force 6 Parcels by 48 Hour Delivery to my Family who live in Edinburgh, Christmas presents. They arrived at their house at 9AM the next day, Tuesday, only 20 Hours for delivery.

Not only was it a fast delivery, but the cost for six large and heavy parcels was only £28, in my opinion that was very inexpensive.

Bystander1
19-Dec-16, 09:28
Considering that Parcelforce charge £11.99 for a 0.5 kilo parcel anywhere in the UK Kodiak has got an absolute bargain with his 6 large and heavy parcels for £28 or £4.66 each.

Shaggy
19-Dec-16, 14:27
i would like to say how good these people are they collected 2 parcels from wick yesterday at 11am they were delivered to norfolk this morning at 9.30am . the parcel i posted by 48hr parcelforce last friday has still not arrived .

the parcel you posted on Friday won't be picked up until today. Something to do with PF not picking up parcels around here on a Friday. Then usually it's 3 further days for delivery in my experience despite paying for 48hr service.