PDA

View Full Version : pots

Dadie
13-May-07, 15:36
someone has been wrecking my pots at the front of the house im just wondering if its worth while doing them all again it seems a shame to let one person spoil it.... they usually come up lovely after a couple of weeks but if they are going to get smashed what is the point...i have reported the matter to the police but they cant do anything unless we catch the people involved at the time....

stratman
13-May-07, 20:02
someone has been wrecking my pots at the front of the house im just wondering if its worth while doing them all again it seems a shame to let one person spoil it.... they usually come up lovely after a couple of weeks but if they are going to get smashed what is the point...i have reported the matter to the police but they cant do anything unless we catch the people involved at the time....

Grrrr![disgust]

Dadie
14-May-07, 13:34
succumed..done them again went to homebase and bought lots of petunias and lobelia some white stuff, mimulas, sweet williams and other bits and pieces the pots are done and im paranoid about them getting wrecked again found out i have 22 of them in that corner didnt realise i had so many!

cockerel
22-Apr-08, 14:14
Plant a few nettles in beside your plants.They just might give someone a good sting plus butterflies love them. Don't laugh, I did that with my planters and have had loads of butterflies. Plus they might leave your cabbages alone.(The butterflies) Not the other little pest.

the_count
23-Apr-08, 18:22
Usually fing a sign saying these premises are under surveilance and a webcam in the window tends to deter most of "the little darlings". :lol: