PDA

View Full Version : Big thanks to tesco trolley man

changilass
12-May-07, 22:14
Just been in Tesco tonight, I am having serious problems with my back, so whilst I got into the car, hubby was packing the shopping into the back of the car with the wee man sitting in the trolly.

We owe a great big thank you to the trolley man, he came and helped hubby load the shopping and then lifted our wee boy out of the trolly before taking it away for us - now that is what I call fantastic service, I will be letting management know next time I am in, his help deserves to be recognised.:D

stratman
12-May-07, 22:16
Those guys always seem to have a smile anda greeting. couldn't ask for more.

ks
12-May-07, 22:18
You do get a great service at Tesco, they must have good customer service training, maybe the other supermarkets should get the details so their staff could go on the training!

vwchick
13-May-07, 00:04
Yes, for some reason it always seems either really windy or really sunny there! On a really windy day a lovely fellow came and helped me, and whilst i protested that i wasn't in any great hurry and could sort my wayward trolley myself, he smiled and took it from me. To me, that was fantastic,and completely understated. The man took the time to bother with me, few would. It wouldn't happen everywhere.

vwchick
13-May-07, 00:22
May i also add to support the initial thread by changilass that i also have a bad back; i would therefore like to thank the staff at Somerfield Thurso who have been tremendous following my operation. Jimmy and Stevie have helped a great deal and i have also had a lot of support from the staff on the floor, you really can't beat living in a place where folk take the time to bother. Thanks guys. Karen.

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-May-07, 02:09
Just been in Tesco tonight, I am having serious problems with my back, so whilst I got into the car, hubby was packing the shopping into the back of the car with the wee man sitting in the trolly.

We owe a great big thank you to the trolley man, he came and helped hubby load the shopping and then lifted our wee boy out of the trolly before taking it away for us - now that is what I call fantastic service, I will be letting management know next time I am in, his help deserves to be recognised.:D

The guy is The Brora Brick.Or Mike to his pals.The only problem is he's like oor Golach,he's a Hibee:lol:

changilass
13-May-07, 02:15
Thanks for that Cedric, at least I now have a name rather than just a description for when I contact management to tell them how helpful he was.

Hibee or not he deserves recognition

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-May-07, 02:34
Thanks for that Cedric, at least I now have a name rather than just a description for when I contact management to tell them how helpful he was.

Hibee or not he deserves recognition

He's one of the A-Team.If its windy or sunny,and nobody can help and ye can find them.....just call on the A-Team........or as their better known as the MVTM Team.....The Mini Vehicle Transport Manager Team....here to help oot the Caithness and beyond customers.:lol: :lol:

johno
13-May-07, 08:04
there are three trolley men as far as i know and all of them are cheery and very helpful. [ tesco that is]. the tall dark guy he,s always happy & smiley
methinks he.s won the lotto or something and is just keeping mum about it.
[lol] :grin:

golach
13-May-07, 10:16
The guy is The Brora Brick.Or Mike to his pals.The only problem is he's like oor Golach,he's a Hibee:lol:
As my wee Cuz changi said he obviously IS a gentleman [lol]

highlander2222
13-May-07, 13:57

What is wrong with being a hibby

sassylass
13-May-07, 19:05
take a right turn at hibee, and we'll be back on track ;)

stratman
13-May-07, 19:51
I'm probably walking into a trap here, but what is a Hibee/hibby?

Angela
13-May-07, 19:52
I'm probably walking into a trap here, but what is a Hibee/hibby?

Well, let's just say it's not a Jambo ;)

stratman
13-May-07, 20:21
what on earth is a Jambo (I ask as I duck)?

Angela
13-May-07, 20:25
what on earth is a Jambo (I ask as I duck)?

A person like me....who, I admit it! supports Heart of Midlothian Football Club ....

hearts>jam tarts>jambo, geddit? [lol]

Now I will duck in fear of being berated for mentioning non-Caithness footie ...and on the general board too, tut tut! ;)

sassylass
14-May-07, 03:06
come on, we can do it....everyone hang on tight to your trollies and veer right at the hibee sign, we'll be back on track in no time [lol]

Hibeechick
14-May-07, 09:46
We're a good bunch you know ;)