PDA

View Full Version : 28 weeks later

Fluff
12-May-07, 22:14
Boyfriend and I saw 28 weeks later last night. If you liked 28 days later you will enjoy it.
brilliant opening scene. goes alittle downhill from there but a few outstanding scenes.
warning though, if you didnt like the eye scene in 28 days, there is an even worse one in this one!!

let me know if you see it and what you thought!

j4bberw0ck
13-May-07, 00:58
I was sitting in the car the other day having some lunch and turned the newspaper page........ and there was a "still" from that film - a half page-size pic of a pair of eyes looking through a window at a woman in a car? Building? Whatever.

Not nice. Nearly dumped an egg mayonnaise butty in my lap. Can you imagine the embarrassment going back to the office like that - or getting home and trying to explain??:lol::lol:

Er, no dear, it's egg mayo..... I was skeered half to death..... honest......

Cedric Farthsbottom III
13-May-07, 01:09
Love 28 days later.....the best "zombie" film ever.Get back ye "The Living Dead" lovers,28 days put yer movie into obscurity.To get a shot aw the London Bridge deserted,on yersel Danny Boyle,best scene ye've shot since Renton was runnin away fae the Security guards.But then ye did "The Beach",Danny boy,watch oot cos Leonardo sunk the Titanic,wee tip pal :lol: :lol:

Jeid
13-May-07, 01:41
I'm still a bit worried about this movie. I loved the low budget look of 28 Days Later(definitely adds to the eeriness of the movie) and I think that with a big budget, it'll be Americanised. Hope not though.

Looking forward to seeing it though. Any ideas when it'll be in our cinema?

Solus
13-May-07, 01:46
I thought 28 Days Later was great .... i was freaking out at just the thought of waking up a deserted city :eek:

Fluff
13-May-07, 11:23
j4bberw0km, when i saw that pic i almost wet myself too lol.

jeid i didnt think it w\as too americanised but there is a notable differnce in terms of the budget. the worst thing about it is there is alot of plot holes.

they didnt use digital cameras this time which was a wee bit dissapointing.
still good though

stompy
14-May-07, 21:17
Hate to put a downer on this but I thought it wiz crap
Rubbish love interest
Obnoxious Conte school drama kids

eeeughhhh

Go on the zombies!!![evil]

Semiazas
14-May-07, 23:51
If you like disturbing imagery then a little search on you tube for 'Rubber Johnny' will provide you with a very disturbing music video by Aphex Twin.

Watch it at night on your own...

As for 28 weeks later...I hope it's as good as the original, which will be hard to match.