PDA

View Full Version : Yahoo!

karia
12-May-07, 18:57
Is anyone else having trouble with Yahoo today?
Haven't been able to access my e-mails since last night. I know they are
'unreliable' at times...but not usually for so long a time[disgust]

ashaw1
12-May-07, 19:24
I have never had any problems before but today has been a nightmare.

Elenna
12-May-07, 19:28
I havent had any trouble with Yahoo today, but I did for a good part of the afternoon and evening on Thursday. It was announced early in April that they are going to be upgrading the storage for email accounts from its current 1GB to unlimited storage sometime in May and lasting through June. This will be great storage-wise, of course, but I recall the last time they upgraded the accounts (2005?), I and a number of people I know had all kinds of trouble with emails that had been sent not arriving at all, and sometimes being unable to even sign in to accounts for several days, and so forth. Hopefully there won't be too much disruption this time. :roll:

karia
12-May-07, 20:08
I havent had any trouble with Yahoo today, but I did for a good part of the afternoon and evening on Thursday. It was announced early in April that they are going to be upgrading the storage for email accounts from its current 1GB to unlimited storage sometime in May and lasting through June. This will be great storage-wise, of course, but I recall the last time they upgraded the accounts (2005?), I and a number of people I know had all kinds of trouble with emails that had been sent not arriving at all, and sometimes being unable to even sign in to accounts for several days, and so forth. Hopefully there won't be too much disruption this time. :roll:
at least you don't have to blow your nose via a service provider!

badger
13-May-07, 10:38
That's interesting. I don't use Yahoo webmail but do use BT internet and wondered what was going on with emails yesterday. Kept being unable to download into OE. Now I know why - thanks.
Also - see my post in the techy section.

karia
13-May-07, 12:19
Oh wow yahoo was back up and running there, sadly not long enough to let me retrieve my e-mails or anything. Ctrl Alt Del :( !

Doolally
13-May-07, 18:32
I'm having problems too! Not sure if it's Yahoo or BT Internet that's to blame. Is everyone else with the problems on the Wick side?

golach
13-May-07, 20:04
Been with Yahell for many years now, but never had any of the problems mentioned