PDA

View Full Version : So Trump won, now what?

Angel
11-Nov-16, 23:17
Didn't trust her and dont like him...what a dilema!

So he won, should we be happy or sad, safe or insecure, worried or relieved!

How will it actually affect us or do we really care?

Angel...

pig whisperer
11-Nov-16, 23:39
Like Brexit, a lot of people were surprised at the results, maybe we should wait & see what happens, an awful lot of people are behaving like spoilt brats that didn't get the Christmas present they expected

Kevin Milkins
12-Nov-16, 00:22
Like Brexit, a lot of people were surprised at the results, maybe we should wait & see what happens, an awful lot of people are behaving like spoilt brats that didn't get the Christmas present they expected

Someone got what they wanted.https://www.facebook.com/manstuff/videos/1346689075365535/

onespace
12-Nov-16, 01:00
Like everything else that people get whipped up about....nothing will happen.

mi16
12-Nov-16, 02:36
He won the election, he should be given the opportunity to do his job

Rheghead
13-Nov-16, 12:36
We've been here before for those who remember when Ronald Reagan got elected.

Rheghead
13-Nov-16, 12:41
Trump has said a lot in the election but did he mean any of it? He stated he was in favour of removing farming subsidies. As 90% of all farming subsidies go to sugar and animal agriculture then it will rebalance America's food choices to afford healthier food if he carries out his words. I believe a hamburger costs about $3 but a salad can cost up to $7 because of the subsidy.

mi16
13-Nov-16, 15:00
Here we go again!!!!!!!

Scout
13-Nov-16, 16:05
Well I just love to see how he will get on with the SNP, you never know he may well build a wall lol. I think Scotland needs something like Donald Trump. SNP have now lost 2 big investment from China.