PDA

View Full Version : Saw doctors tickets

DIH
11-May-07, 00:26
The saw doctors are appearing in Skinandis on Thursday the 28th June. I was unable to get tickets for this concert from Skinandis as they were sold out but I found them online at www.seetickets.com They are slightly more expensive but will be well worth it. Hope this helps anyone that was trying to get tickets.

tenabowla
11-May-07, 13:05
They were also available at "the booth" on line not sure if they are still available.

changilass
11-May-07, 13:17
We got out tickets a few weeks ago, can't wait, got babysitter arranged (thanks MIL), we are looking forward to a good night :D

peedie
11-May-07, 14:39
i have tickets to see them to!!! cant wait they're brilliant in concert! :)

DIH
11-May-07, 15:15
I've never seen them in concert before. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope this is the start of well known bands coming up to Caithness. It's a hassle having to go to Glasgow for a concert all the time.

cuddlepop
11-May-07, 16:48
There over In Portree in June and we've reluctantly agreed to steward the hall;)
Mr Cp is a big fan

North Rhins
11-May-07, 19:52
I've never seen them in concert before. I'm really looking forward to it. I hope this is the start of well known bands coming up to Caithness. It's a hassle having to go to Glasgow for a concert all the time.
You’re in for a treat, an absolute riot, one of the best gigs I’ve ever been to.:lol:

tenabowla
12-May-07, 07:23
Yes, got to agree, saw them in blue club in Inverness a few years ago and they are excellent live. It seems everyone in the crowd knows all of the words.