PDA

View Full Version : Any dream will do, (The search for Joseph's choir).

2little2late
10-May-07, 23:33
Please give the South School Choir the highest rating and make the children really proud. Just follow the link. Many thanks.
http://www.josephchoirsearch.co.uk/choirs/904

Would be good to reply to post to let us all know who has voted.

DeHaviLand
11-May-07, 01:03
OK, i gave them a 5, but my sound card isnt working :(

changilass
11-May-07, 12:55
I gave them 5, nice ot see some locals going for it:D

pulteney person
11-May-07, 14:11
I gave them a 5 but notice that the web site is often down. I hope this does not deter people from voting. If the site is down, please try again.:Razz

Kar63
11-May-07, 16:01
been trying 2 get on this site for over an hr nd a half now bt cant get in :mad: hope our kids dont lose out because we cant get in to vote .....VERY DISAPPOINTING

Mister Squiggle
11-May-07, 19:14
Tried to vote, but the message is stating that the audition room and rankings are "temporarily suspended" due to the enormous amount of traffic.
Will keep trying though, as they are terrific and it would be great to see them get through. GO SOUTH!!

changilass
11-May-07, 20:45
The site has been busy, when I voted they were 52nd now they are 92nd, its a shame, but they say it will be back open for voting on the 15th so everyone get voting after that.

Moira
11-May-07, 23:18
I tried to vote here around mid-morning today - Friday 11th. I'm not convinced my vote registered so I suspect there is something terribly wrong with the website, which is a shame.

Ojibwa
11-May-07, 23:43
I just tried to vote, but it says that voting is temporarily suspended. I will keep checking back though. All the best to the kids from South School, you sound great! :)

Angela
12-May-07, 12:16
I couldn't get onto the site to vote, I tried twice :( ...I'll try again on the 15th...if someone reminds me!

Alice in Blunderland
13-May-07, 16:05
Well I have been trying to vote but I get the suspended message each time :~(

Bill Fernie
14-May-07, 20:03
On The Site
Due to the unexpectedly high levels of traffic this site is receiving, we are temporarily suspending rating to allow the final entries to be uploaded. Existing ratings will be saved.
We are also extending the deadline for submissions until midday on Monday, 14th May.

Rating will recommence on Tuesday, 15th May, with the top twenty now being announced on Tuesday, 22nd May.

Kar63
15-May-07, 13:45
JOSEPH CHOIR SEARCH .... FINALLY GOT MY VOTE THROUGH :Razz
PLEASE EVERYONE VOTE FOR SOUTH AND MAKE THEM AND CAITHNESS
PROUD.... I VOTED AT DINNER TIME AND THEY WERE ON PAGE 7...:Razz

mccaugm
16-May-07, 00:31
[evil] :~(
I gave them a 5 but notice that the web site is often down. I hope this does not deter people from voting. If the site is down, please try again.

I cannt register my vote which is very sad...will try later.

Lavenderblue2
16-May-07, 08:46
I finally managed to vote at 8.30 this morning - Good Luck to the South School Choir.

LB

Victoria
16-May-07, 16:08
I've tried several times (the last being a few moments ago) and the website is still down..:~(

Doolally
16-May-07, 22:35
Struggling here as well. :(

Angela
17-May-07, 14:17
Finally got onto the site, but found it suspended .....:(

rainbow
17-May-07, 14:51
Loved the Caithness twang!!

peedie
17-May-07, 15:11
i gave them a five, good luck to them!

rhino
17-May-07, 23:19
Every time I have logged in there has been a problem! South School is number 395 ranking. Not bad considering there are over 1400 school choirs entered! Good luck South School.

dirdyweeker
17-May-07, 23:27
just tried.......voting suspended! Will try later. They are ranked at number 395 at the moment though.

brokencross
26-May-07, 09:21
Competition died a lingering painful death, shame for the children and all their hard work and aspirations

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/education/6693065.stm

wicker8
01-Feb-10, 17:12
h i certainly will give them my vote along with my daughters vote as soon as i can get on i will keep trying all the best to them

Venture
01-Feb-10, 18:16
h i certainly will give them my vote along with my daughters vote as soon as i can get on i will keep trying all the best to them
I think you're about three years to late wicker8.:lol:;)