PDA

View Full Version : Left luggage in Inverness

jim1888
01-Nov-16, 07:32
Hi does anybody know the opening times of the left luggage lockers in Inverness train station 😁

onespace
01-Nov-16, 11:41
Here's a novel idea ..... phone them!

Bystander1
01-Nov-16, 11:49
Here's a novel idea ..... phone them!

I have never heard of a left luggage locker being on the 'phone - is this a new development ?

onespace
01-Nov-16, 12:17
The concept of phoning the people you are asking the question about apparently is though.

jim1888
01-Nov-16, 12:35
I would phone them if you I could get a number for the station. But unfortunately you only get a number for a call centre and they tell you to call network who own the station. Dogs chasing tails

Bystander1
01-Nov-16, 15:46
The concept of phoning the people you are asking the question about apparently is though.

Now we have luggage lockers who are actually peepul and me thinking for all these years that they were immaminate thingies. Ah so, you live and learn.

laguna2
08-Nov-16, 07:56
Try googling it?

Fran
05-Dec-16, 15:03
Hi does anybody know the opening times of the left luggage lockers in Inverness train station 😁
I always leave mine at chest heRt and stroke up meal market close, very near to the station. They have toilets and lockers and are open late. It's £1 for a kicker. You put your case or shopping in and keep the key and can go back and forth all day putting more shopping in, then hand in the key when you collect your things